just let me adore you like it's the only thing i'll ever do - 14

a/n: hi yes how many have caught on to the harry styles lyric titles- more to come soon B) also extra house points if you guess what game tomura's playing <3

♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡

Tomura had arranged for Dr. Kyudai Garaki to stop by for a consultation. But when he arrived he said it'd be best if you come back to his office. Tomura didn't feel like leaving. Let alone going and sitting in that room for lord knows how long, just so you could get an ice pack and the advice to 'not walk on it as much.'

But there he was, sitting in one of the uncomfortable, cold, blue pleather chairs, eyes closed as he listened to Dr. Garaki examine your ankle.

"Now, there is a fair amount of swelling and bruising but it seems to only be a sprain. It should heal rather quickly." Garaki was a secretive man, his eyes hidden by the odd spectacles he wore. You nodded silently as you glanced over at Shigaraki who looked like an unamused teenager.

"Why haven't you used your quirk on it? I'm sure you can heal yourself can't you?" The words threw you off guard, but certainly got Shigaraki's attention.

"That's none of your business." Shigaraki butted in, reminding the Dr. that his place was just to inspect your ankle and prescribe you pain meds if need be.

"Ah, right. My apologies." Dr. Garaki sighed and stood up, walking over to a door.

"I'll be back in a few minutes with a prescription." Dr. Garaki announced before disappearing into the hallway.

"I didn't even think about using my quirk. Guess I had some other things on my mind." You admit, rubbing your arm. Tomura just scoffs, returning back to laying in the chair with his eyes closed.

You sit on the examination bed, waiting in silence for the Dr. to return. You glance around the room, trying to find something to do to entertain yourself.

Glancing back at Shigaraki you pout. You couldn't stop thinking about kissing him. You wanted to do it again.

"Why are you staring at me?" Shigaraki pops and eye open and glares at you. Your face begins to heat up as your words get caught in your throat, your lips parted with nothing coming out.

"Cat got your tongue?" Shigaraki smirks as he stands up, striding over to you as he fixes himself between your legs, leaning his head down to be level with yours.

"N-no I-" Your words are cut off as his lips connect with yours. It's soft and gentle. He's being careful. His lips are chapped but you don't mind, once you realize what's happening, you can't focus on how they actually feel, you're enjoying the feeling of his lips on yours period.

Shigaraki pulls away with a smirk, leaning in to kiss your neck a few times before the click of the door alarms him to jump back and sit back down.

Dr. Garaki enters right as Tomura sits down, which the Dr. tries to ignore. Handing you a bottle of pain meds, he insists you take one twice a day, one in the morning and one in the evening, before breakfast and before dinner.

The warp gate opens and you're back home before you can realize it. 

"I've prepared some lunch while you were out, please help yourselves." Kurogiri nods toward the kitchen.

"Thank you!" You smile softly, heading toward the kitchen, setting your prescription down on the counter. You're starving, already fixing yourself a plate. Tomura wanders off to his room to kick off his shoes before he joins you in the kitchen, making a plate of food.

Sitting at the table across from Shigaraki, you don't say much while you eat. Kurogiri was in his room, most likely doing some work for the league. Shigaraki finished rather quickly and left back to his room.