001

"Unnie!" I yelled, running out of my room and going down the stairs, almost tripping at the bottom.
"Woah, woah, careful," she told me. "What is it, Chorong?"
"We have a field trip next week," I informed her. "Can you sign this?" I handed her my form.
"Where are you going?" she asked, scanning it.
"Jeju-do,"

Our field trip to Jeju-do is supposedly an educational trip, but I doubt that since Jeju-do is a really romantic place so I bet all the couples will be out.

But then again, our class is art...

"Is the whole class going?"
"Yup. Also the theatre and music majors."

Yeah, you heard it right. My muse is coming, too. Thank God I don't have to ruin my sketchbook, that are filled with my drawings of him, with drawings of nature. Though him and nature together is perfectly fine.

"Okay," she got a pen from the top of the refrigerator and signed the form, returning it to me. "There. Signed,"
"Thank you, unnie!" I smiled and ran back up the stairs to my room, careful not to trip this time.

I sat back down on my bed, grabbing my sketchbook and pencil and starting to darken the outline of my recent drawings. I looked out my window for the nth time that night, sneaking looks at Choi Youngjae who was reading a book. I looked down at the page where I was and let out a sigh.

I don't know why but I'm suddenly not in the mood to draw tonight. I got up from my bed and went over to my window, pulling the curtains closed. I walked to my dresser and got my pajamas out, getting inside the bathroom and starting to prepare for sleep.

I pulled my hair out of its ponytail and ran a brush through my dark wavy hair, though it was more on curly now that I took my ponytail out. I sat there for a few minutes, brushing my hair mindlessly before checking the time on my phone.

10:49

Still a bit early, but I'm not really in the mood to draw today, so I'll just go to sleep. I lied down on my bed, tugging it up to my chin and closing my eyes. The moment I closed my eyes, I drifted off into my dreamland.

The next morning during break, I found myself chasing after a loose paper from my sketchbook that had flown away by the wind. Lucky for me, someone caught it already.

"Thank you," I panted, stopping in front of the person.
"Is this yours?" he asked, his eyebrows raised.

I looked at his face. Seeing his face, my eyes widened.

"Umm... Yes..." I nodded, taking it from him quickly. "Thank you for catching it!"

Then I ran away from him, too embarrassed to say more. Of all people to catch my flying drawing, it had to be my muse himself. I kept my head lowered as I walked once I returned it to my sketchbook.

But at least it was safe..

"Yah! Park Chorong!" a voice called out my name, making me turn in surprise. He was calling me... My muse was calling me... I didn't even know that he knew my name! He marched up to me.

"Y-yes?"
"Don't look in my bedroom window starting from now."

Then he walked away. That was the first time I heard him shout. But he told me to stop looking in his bedroom window. I'm not a pervert or anything! I'm just drawing him!

I let out a sigh and adjusted the strap of my bag on my shoulder, starting to walk again. I could feel the female students around me glaring. After all, their 'diamond' had just talked to a girl. A girl which was me.

Don't worry, girls. He's all yours. He's just my muse. I'm not interested in him,

When I got home later that day and looked out of my window as I always did and saw this curtains were shut. Yup, he closed them.