024

"BamBam! My man!" Jackson ran to hug the Thai boy who arrived last.

The rest of us just sat there with a smile on our faces. Jackson had greeted all of us in that exact same way. Mark's and BamBam's being the longest times where he just wouldn't let go.

"Okay!" he said brightly. "Now that we're all here..."

He looked around the table, his eyes landing on me and Youngjae as his lips curved into a mischievous smile.

"Tell me what happened when I was gone. Starting from you two," he said. Youngjae took my hand under the table and raised it up to show Jackson.
"That enough explanation for you?"

I averted my gaze from the rest of them and just looked at BamBam, embarrassed. He shot me a wink before looking away and starting a conversation with Mark instead.

"Chorong-ie!! I missed you so much! Did you miss me, too?" Jackson said loudly.

No one paid him any attention.

"Just tell us about what happened to you in HongKong," Jaebum smiled.
"I went home." Jackson answered. "That's it,"
"Ey... Give us details," Yugyeom said.
"What more do you want from me? I went home. Isn't that enough?"
"No,"
"Wah, this kid... I bet you still haven't confessed to Yerin, have you?"
"She's not even a part of this conversation!"
"She is now!"

I bit back a laugh. Despite going home to Hong Kong to take care of his mother, Jackson hadn't changed at all. Not even a little bit. Youngjae tapped my shoulder.

"It's okay to laugh, you know," he told me, a slight smile on his face.
"He's still the same person he was before he left,"
"It's Jackson. Do you expect him to change?"
"Well... Yes..."

He laughed, his eyes little crescents again.

"You are out of your mind to think that way," he told me, flicking my forehead.
"Ow!" I winced before I hit his arm. "That hurts!" He chuckled and poked my cheek.
"You're so cute,"
"Yah! Kim Yugyeom!"
"Jackson!"

I burst out laughing when I saw them. It was Mark who had hit Jackson.

"You ruined Jae and Chorong's moment!" Mark shouted.

It's really nice to hear Mark yell, but what moment is he talking about...? We're not even having a moment. We're jut acting normal, doesn't he know?

"What moment?" Youngjae sighed.
"That moment!"

Since when did Mark become this loud?

"Mark's become louder..." BamBam commented. The rest of us just agreed while Mark shot him a glare.
"But it's a nice change." Jinyoung smiled at Mark.
"Aww, Jinyoungie~" Mark got up and sat beside Jinyoung instead of BamBam.

Jackson gave them a weird look, which Mark just ignored.

"But anyway," Jackson clapped his hands. "What do you guys wanna do today?"
"Play," Yugyeom and BamBam said at once.

I chuckled. They're definitely kids at heart.

"Play?" Jackson looked around at the rest of us. No one objected. He nodded and got up. "Let's go!"

And in five minutes, we were on the bus heading to an amusement park. Honestly, I think we were lucky the bus was almost empty. The guys were so loud (of course, it's Jackson and BamBam together. And Mark just added to that)

"Pay up!" Jaebum called, his hand out after he gave us our passes to the park. "I'm not paying for everything!"

We paid him. He even double checked if all of us paid already before he finally let us go. He's really like a leader, sometimes. So responsible and strict yet unbelievably childish at other times...

We split into pairs. Me and Youngjae. BamBam and Yugyeom. Jinyoung and Mark. Jaebum and Jackson. Jackson literally dragged Jaebum away from us while we just stood there, laughing.

"You're so amused, Jae," I told him, smiling. He laughed and ruffled my hair, taking my hand in his. "Come on. It's been so long since I've been here with the guys. Do you want to follow them?"

And so, all of us ended up following them, which made me think that we shouldn't have split into pairs in the first place, seeing how we all were together in the end, anyway.

"No," Youngjae shook my head. "I am not going in there,"

I pouted. We were standing in front of a haunted house right now and we were working on persuading Jackson and Youngjae to come inside.

"It'll be fun!" Jinyoung said.
"If you call being scared out of your wits fun," Youngjae rolled his eyes.

It took a long time, but we eventually got them inside, with the help of Jaebum and Mark. The thing is... He won't let go of me, not that I'm complaining or anything but he's seriously hugging me so tightly.

He screamed every time someone came close, and I left him alone once, to have him running back to me like a little kid. Aside from the fact that he was practically screaming in my ear, I found him funny.

"Definitely a vocalist," I mumbled, sitting down on the bench outside the haunted house, Youngjae's screams still ringing in my ears, as we waited for BamBam and Yugyeom to come out. They enjoyed it a bit too much, to the extent that they joined in on scaring Jackson. Now they went back inside for a round two.

"You okay?" I asked Youngjae, a smile playing on my face.
"Do you even have to ask that?"

I laughed and raised a peace sign. He made a face at me.

"At least you're not like Jackson,"

He raised his eyebrows.

"The guy's sweating! Look at him!"
"Are you trying to make me laugh right now?"
"Uhh... Maybe...?"

He cracked a slight smile.

"And they're finally out!" Mark shouted.

God, I swear Mark is so loud today...

Youngjae put his hand on my shoulder, stopping me from following the others. I looked at him.

"Let's go somewhere else. Just you and me. I want to be alone with you." he paused. "And besides, Mark's too loud,"
"Nice to know I'm not the only one who thinks that way," I chuckled.

He smiled before putting his arm around me, leading me to the other direction.

_____________________________________________________________________

Comments?? :3