Outfit:

(From Pinterest)

(From Pinterest)

As the BTS member get in to their clothes for the concert, I showed what the other makeup artists and hair stylist how to quickly style them if we're running behind schedule. I gave a few tips since I'll be only working on at least one or two for both hair and makeup. I pulled my hair back and I get my shades of concealer and foundation ready along with the sponges and a few brushes too.

" Hey Ja Moon. What am I getting today?" Jungkook asked as I smiled while looking into he mirror.

" Well, Jungkook I'm going to give a you natural look and power so you don't seat it off.

" I do be getting a workout in while I'm on stage." He said as I smiled awhile trying to find his right skin tone.

" Tilt you head to the side for me. Either side will work.  I'm trying to find the right shade for you." I explained as he hummed. I opened 3 bottles of concealer and foundation to find the closest shade. I mixed some on a paint pallet and it turns out one of the ones I mixed was indeed the closest. I put the foundations and the concealers back where I put them, making sure they there shut completely. I quickly jot down on a piece of paper the mixed concealer and foundation under Jungkook's name so I can remember them.

" What are you writing down Nuna. If I can call you that." He asked as I counted to write the names of the makeup.

" You can call me that. I don't mind. Can I call you Kookie? I might not do that all the time though. I'm writing your shade of face makeup for later." I informed him as he nodded.

" Yeah sure, I don't mind." I answered while I smiled a bit.

I applied the makeup where he need it to be and then set it in with powder that Doen't have a tint. I smoothed out the makeup on his fair skin with a beauty blender until I was satifisied with the finished product.

" Okay when you are done, just put some tinted chapstick on and then you'll be good. Now I'm going to do you hair." I instructed him as he smiled.

" I'm excited."He commented.

I brushed his har and then I styled his black hair to look like it's natural but at the same time done too.

Jungkook's POV:

Ja M- I mean Nuna is so nice! I really like how she's the new addition the the Bangtan family! Jimin had a great little sister.

We talked while she worked on my makeup and hair. We got to know each other more until it was time for me to go and get my microphone set. I remembered that I needed to put chapstick on my lips too. Once I was back to where I put my bag with my personal belongings, I glanced at the next person who's in the seat. It was Namjoon hyung. I think I'm one of the first ones to get done. Yoongi hyung came a couple minutes after me as he got changed before me too.