Orleans (Finale)

As the group made their way to the city Romani dropped in to inform them on enemies.

"...As predicted it's swarming with wyverns" he said. "Still, we can't afford any delays. Everyone, take care of them as fast as you can."

"Cut them down" Gordes shouted.

"Gordes Musik, I, too, am excited about this as well but please refrain of using your voice, we are in a cinema" Darnic informed him as he sat down.

"Understood" Mash nodded before turning towards Ritsuka. "Master, the enemies are coming, give me your orders!"

As the battle progresses more wyverns came towards the group.

"They're still coming" Amadeus shouted as he blast one of them with the sound of his music.

"Servants detected" Romani shouted. "They're coming straight at you- It's our enemies!"

As soon as he said that, an enraged and now lost Atalanta ran towards the group at breakneck pace.

"...I'll kill you... I'll kill you all" she screamed. "Every last one of you, shatter before my bow!"

"Archer... She's been forced under Madness Enhancement as well" Jeanne shouted.

"She must be the type of Servant who'd never serve the Dragon Witch" Georgios added.

"Atalanta..." Medea muttered as she saw her friend in a deranged state that has now far surpasses her mental resistance. Heracles grunted sadly at the lost of his friend as he watched her scream.

"It's okay Berserker" Illya placed her palm on the giant. "Ritsuka can try to save her..."

"She is at the point that negotiations cannot stop her" Chiron muttered. "She has completely devolved into something far worst than I can imagine."

"It is like that one time..." Jeanne said as she recalled her fight with the Huntress who used her boar pelt to fight her.

"It can't be helped" Mash shouted. "I'm taking her out!"

As the battle was finished with a fatal blow towards Atalanta, her curse from the Madness Enhancement was lifted as she was going back to the Throne.

"...This is fine. This is fine" she muttered. "Really, what a troublesome and unrewarding job. Go, and take down that dragon. Yes, next time for sure, I-"

As Atalanta went back to the Throne, Romani came to inform them about the news update.

"Berserk Archer's elimination is confirmed" he said as he continued to look at the monitor. "I am getting a reading of a ultra-size lifeform! Fafnir's left Orleans. In other words... The showdown's about to begin!"

"It's about time" Cu and Shinji smiled.

"Boys..." Medea, Rin, and Celenike muttered.

"I wish I was there, then this battle will be legendary" Sasaki said.

"Show them what you can do Siegfried" Gordes spoke to the Dragon Slayer who nodded.

"I will do my best" he responded.

They continued to walk towards Orleans until they reached a barren wasteland outside the city's wall where Jalter and the other Servants, plus Fafnir, was waiting for them.

"Hello, trash I left behind" Jalter smiled.

"...No, I am a vestige" Jeanne said determinedly. "Most importantly, I'm not you Dragon Witch."