Orleans (Part 2)

The Rayshift was successful as Ritsuka and Mash was transported to a grassy meadow. Turning towards each other, Mash was in her Servant form as she was analyzing the results of the Rayshift.

"We managed to reach here safely, Senpai" she sighed in relief. "We were teleported by accident last time. This time it's a proper teleport via the Coffin with no physical anomalies."

Fou barked in agreement as he came out from Mash's shield.

"Fou? Did you tag along again" she asked in surprise as the creature barked in excitement.

"Did he sneak into Mash's coffin" Ritsuka pondered.

"Didn't think that it would follow them" Astolfo said surprised.

"And what did they mean by teleport by accident" Gordes rose a brow.

Everyone in the Stay-Night group looked at each other for a second before they decided to tell them what happened earlier.

"What happened earlier was that their organization was sabotaged by a man named Lev Laniur Flauros who said to be sent by someone who wanted Humanity incinerated" Bazett explained to them. Yet, she begrudgingly said the perpetrator's name since he was the one who killed Olga Marie and deceived everyone.

"Also, the reason why there were such small people in Chaldea is because that man killed almost all of them" Artoria hissed to the surprise of the Black Faction.

"That man must have done something so terrible to anger you and them off" Vlad III commented.

"That despicable man should be skewered on my spear" Cu darkened his face to the surprise of the Impaler, himself.

"...Seems that way" Mash said. "He must have sneaked into mine or Senpai's Coffin. Luckily, Fou was unharmed. Since he is attached to one of us, when we return he will automatically return as well."

"In that case, no problem, right" he asked.

"Yes. We share the same fate" she smiled.

"Ah yes, young love" those who experienced love felt heart-warmed by the scene.

"-Master" she analyzed the timeline. "I have confirmed the time axis coordinates. Looks like it's the year 1431. It means we're in the middle of the Hundred Years' War. But this should be during the war's respite period."

"Respite" he asked.

"Right. The Hundred Years' War did not fight for the full 100 years as the name implies" she stated. "The war during this era was pretty carefree, relatively speaking. Captured knights were released for monetary payments almost every day... Senpai?"

"So this must be after my death" Jeanne said as she recalled her past memories.

"Yeah, France must have taken time off from fighting to mourn your death" EMIYA stated.

"But with the other Jeanne around I don't think that may be the case anymore" Chiron said.

Mash noticed Ritsuka was looking at the sky and she tried to get his attention.

"Look at the sky" he said as Mash looked at the same direction he was facing.

"What is... Huh" she stared as she became surprised.

"Yes, we're connected " Romani turned on the communication link. "Not the best quality, but I've got video feed now too! Wait, what's wrong you two? Both of you staring at the sky like that."

"Doctor, I'll send you visuals" she said as she begins to send the images. "What is that?" she looked at the sky.

"What's so wrong with the-" Roche said as the answer came to him.