Extra ending

Like I've said before, this was requested by the one and only @anonymxus346

--"i have another one if you want, so george could be going on a plane to somewhere and like a storm happens, the plane crashes and when dream gets the news, he thinks george is dead, he hears tapping on the window as the storm comes to florida. He goes outside and just yells and breaks down, after like a week dream is at an all time low, then he gets a text from nick saying that they've found george alive and in critical conditions, dream rushes to the hospital that george is in and just waits by his side, the doctor tells him that their is a chance george might not wake up, dream spends countless nights there and suddenly, george twitches,then opens his eyes a bit. Dream is relieved and hugs gogy (idk man it's late lmao-)"--

tysmmm it was a great idea and I cried while writing it!! 

"As we congratulate all of our graduating seniors this year and remember those who didn't make it, that's a wrap!" The principle loud voice boomed through the microphones and out of the many speakers. At once, all of the students threw their caps up into the air and cheered. That's it. They all made it through high school. Where they would go next, not everyone is sure. Some were already parents, some were going to school in-state and some out of state. Only a few though, were going to school overseas. One of those was george. He had agreed to go to university in his hometown in the UK. Earlier in the year his grandparents moved back and he moved in with clay for the remainder of the school year. In just a few days time he was going back, leaving everything he's known and loved about florida. Some things turned out better than the others, and he would have to leave his parents at the graveyard down the road from his old house. He would plan to come back and visit everyone on his next holiday break though.

-Morning of the move-

The alarm in Clays bedroom went off, loud and strong so that the boys didn't miss their wake up call. George had to get up first because he was laying on top of clay, with his leg over clays waist and his arms around the others shoulders. Recently, we have been finding ways to convince each other to sleep together. Lately it's because the brunette would be gone for who knows how long and they would miss each other. Things were made official around 2 months ago but both valued a whole king sized bed to themselves. Eventually the boys stirred awake and got ready for the day, not before they chatted for a little bit.

"I'm going to miss you." Clay started. "I know. I'm gonna miss you too. Since you don't have any plans for college, you could come visit anytime you wanted." the other replied.

-Clay's POV-

George always brings up the fact that I can visit. As much as I want to, I'm too scared to leave florida. I've grown up here and I'd miss it. "I know George, but I grew up here." He let out a small sigh and got up. We took turns showering and we ate breakfast together. The time seemed to go by fast because before we knew it, we were putting his bags in my car and driving to the airport.

After a thankfully speedy check in, the boys were on their way to the gate where George would leave at. "United Airways (i have no idea if that's an actual thing, i've only ridden Air New Zealand and Qantas) boarding in 15 minutes at gate 23." The lady on the speaker repeated that a couple times.

George looked down at his ticket. "Thats me." He said. Tears threatened to show in my eyes but I pushed them down to shield myself. We sat in the chairs at the boarding room and waited for him to be called away. We kept our conversations positive and encouraging. Time flew by faster than the jets that took off and landed outside of the windows next to us. "... boarding now." That was his cue to leave. Finally, a tear fell from my cheek and I couldn't hold back the rest. We stood up and he ran into my arms. "I'm going to miss you so very much. Have fun at home and tell your grandparents I said hi." I said. I felt him shake in my arms. I slowly rubbed his back and shused him.