"What i talk a lot."

"RACHEL GET DOWN HERE." Freya called. She was about to put a stop to this right now.

Rachel ran downstairs."Yes Freya."

"Your not allowed near Bonnie ever."

"What why?"

"Because i said so I don't want you near her so that means you will stay away from her. And next time you see Elena you are going to apologize for what you said to her."

"I don't like Elena."

"I don't care. You are going to apologize cause that was rude and not called for so tomorrow when she brings Evie over you will apologize to her. Do you understand me?"

"Mom." Rachel whinned.

"Rachel you heard her tomorrow you will apologize for what you said to Elena."

"Yes Mam."

"Don't ever do that again upstairs your grounded until you deserve to be off punishment." Freya ordered

"Yes Freya." Rachel ran back upstairs to her room.

Freya turned towards her little brother."I don't want you with Bonnie that bitch is going to get her ass kicked. And no you don't have a choice in the matter you make girls do bad things. Grow up."

--

Elena was sitting on her bed writing her essay about her summer break. Which mostly including her doing extra classes being with her daughter or Family. Evie was in her playpen playing with Toys. She heard a knock at her door."Come in." She was still typing it and didn't bother to look up. She really needed to get this essay done.

"So you told her to go to hell." Elena looked up and seen her mother."You also Called her a bitch"

"Ok."

"Who is Evie's father you never told me but you don't get drunk enough to forget."

Elena took a breath he would have to know eventually so she would have to tell her eventually."Mom i had a C- section cause Bonnie Forgot to pick me up and i tripped and hit my head. Caroline and Rebekah found me in a pile of blood i almost lost your grandaughter i almost lost my life." Tears started to roll down the teens face. Miranda came and sat next to her pulling her into an embrace."I almost lost my daughter because of her mom."

"Baby everything is going to be ok. Who are you getting the Money from."

"Do you know who Bonnie is dating?"

"Yes."

"Thats answers your first question and his last name answers your second." She hadn't let herself think of the day her baby was born in awhile it was a lot to handle.

Miranda nodded and she sat there holding her daughter who was tearing up.

-- Next day
Elena parked at the Mikaelson house. She parked her car and got out. She headed to the door and knocked on it. Freya opened it."Come in they all already left for school."

Esther was sitting on the couch. Elena sat Evie down and took her out of her carseat. She sat her on her lap."You wanted to talk to me,"

"Elena i want you to come around more. I wanted them to get to know there niece and him to get to know his daughter."

"How am i supposed to tell him."

"I don't know. But you should i want you to tell him within the next two weeks. The longer you wait the more he can resent you for not telling him about his daughter"