Her Handsome Hero

Ella was drawing on the door of the elevator in the library whilst Regina was giving Emma and Hook the signal

"Will this work?" David asked

Ella shrugged her shoulders, "No idea." Ella got down from the stool she was standing on just in time for Emma to come walking into the door and tackling Mary Margaret into a hug.

"Oh! Is everything okay?" Mary Margaret asked as she hugged Emma back

"Yeah. It's just good to see you-"

Regina cut Emma off saying, "When you're done hugging it out, Emma, I can use a little help here."

"So this is what you've been working on all night?" Hook asked, "This is our new plan to defeat Hades and go home... A bunch of squiggly lines?"

Ella rolled her eyes and said, "Hades put one hell of a protection spell on his elevator, and these "squiggly lines" are the only way to crack it open."

Mary Margaret nodded and said, "Then hopefully that elevator will take us straight to him."

"Maybe with surprise on our side, we can get a shot at him." David said

"That's a lot of "maybe's and "hopefully" Hook said not looking convinced of their plan

"It's all we have right now. Okay. Let's do this." Emma said as she and Regina tried to open the shaft the drawings on the door started to light up and the gears were moving, Ella raised her eyebrows when she saw that instead of an elevator shaft it was a brick wall.

"Well that worked." Ella said sarcastically

"Oh, well we'll  think of something else. We always do." Mary Margaret stated

Emma looked like she had just gotten an idea when she said, "What if...?" She turned to face  Hook, Mary Margaret, Ella, David and Henry. "What if I could burn our names off the gravestones that Hades made for us, the ones holding us here?"

"I looked for a spell like that. It doesn't exist." Regina stated

"Actually, it does. It kind of came to me in a dream."