Best Laid Plans

"So how is the Author stuck in the bloody book?!" Ella asked as she Emma and Regina all stood around the book

Emma sighed and said, "Don't ask me you're the magic experts."

"This is insane! What are we supposed to do draw a key?" Regina said sarcastically

"What we need to do id figure it out before Gold finds out. " Ella replied

They all turned their heads when they heard Henry, "Mom!"

"What is it?" Regina asked

Henry looked down at August who was lying on the sofa, "There's something wrong with August."

Ella looked down at August and realised that he wasn't moving, Emma noticed the same thing but she bent down beside him, "We need to get him help now."

. . . . .

"He's been through a lot." Mother Superior said

Emma looked up at her, "What's happening? He was awake then he passed out, and-"

Mother Superior cut Emma off saying, "Well he's been changed by magic many times, for him to survive this he has to be strong."

Regina tapped Ella on the shoulder and showed her, her phone. Ella and Regina shared a look before Regina leaned down towards Emma, "We have a bigger problem."

. . . .

Regina, Emma, Ella and Henry walked down the corridor of the nunnery as Regina said, "Gold and these other Witches are expecting us, they sent me on a mission to get that page from the book and if I return empty handed what ever suspicions they have of me will be confirmed."

Emma nodded her head and turned to Ella, "What about you, why are you here and not with them?"

Ella paused for a minute before saying, "I'm just trying to stay away from the, the dragon got inside my head to see if they could trust me."

Emma's eyes widened as she said, "Do they know, did they find out."

Ella shook her head and said, "No, I hid it let everything but that out."