Payback pt 2 (smut)

Colbys pov

i wake up to sam gone. i get up and get dressed. i leave knowing where he is.

Sams pov

i get up without waking up colby. i go to the traphouse and go in jakes room. i want payback on colby for fucking jake. i crawl on top of jake and he wakes up. he asks what am i doing and i say "i just want to have fun" with a smirk on my face. i start to grind on him. i could feel him grow hard. i kiss his neck making. i hit the sweet spot and he moans loudly. i take off his shirt and i do the same. i kiss down his chest. he is still moaning like crazy. i slip all of our clothes off. we are naked. i go to the side drwa and grab some lube. i ask "do you need prep" and he shakes his head. i cover my dick. i line myself with his entrance. i push in slowly. he moaned. i let him get comfortable. he nods and i start thrusting. he starts to moan loudly. "Ugh sam faster please." i start to go faster. he moans even louder.

Colbys pov

i walk into the traphouse. i hear moaning coming from upstairs but i dont think much of it. i walk upstairs and the moaning is coming from jakes room. i walk into sams room and he is not there. i carefully open the door. i see sam fucking jake. i watch as sam and jake cum. sam looks at me and smirks. i start to cry. sam and jake get dressed.he walks past me and whispers "payback." i cry even more.

i run out of the house. i go back to my apartment and cry. i fall asleep from crying to much.

Sams pov

i walk into my room and lay down. i start to think what if i send colby to a mental aslyum. if he kills another person i will call them. i slowly start to fall asleep.

there are only going to be 2 more chapter after this but i am making a sequel.