Make up (smut)

Sam's POV

I wake up remembering what happened last night. I want to see why he did it. Why he raped me. I get up out of bed and go shower. I get dressed and do my hair. I get my shoes and leave. Before I leave Corey asks "where are you going" I say "out I'll be back later." I get to my car and go to colbys apartment. I knock on his door. I stand there for a minute before I forgot I have a key. I open the door to a sleeping Colby. I sit in the kitchen and Colby wakes up.

Colbys POV

I wake up and Sam is standing in the kitchen. I ask what is he doing here and he says "why Why Colby Why did you rape me." "Because I thought it would change your mind about leaving me. I thought it would make me feel good but it didn't, it made me feel worst." "It's ok Colby I get it. Come here." He open his arms and I melt in them. I starts to cry. He wipes away those those tears and kisses me. I was surprised at first but then kissed back. I pulled away and smiled. I carried him to the couch and sat down. He straddled me. Me and him start to make out. I don't know why he's doing this. I just raped him. I pick him and and bring him to the bedroom. I throw him on the bed and climb on top of him. I start to suck his neck. He moans loudly. I take off his shirt I do the same. I pull all of our clothes off and ask him if he needs prep and he shakes his head. I lay down on the bed and he climbs on top of me. He grabs the lube of the draw. He puts it on my dick. He lines my dick to his entrance. He slowly goes down and moans. He starts to bounce. He starts to moan really loudly. "Fuck daddy. I'm gonna cum" He says. "Me too baby." He bounces a few more times. Me and him both cum. (I cringed making this) he flops his head on my shoulders. I'm still in him. He sits there for about 5 minutes before taking myself put of him. He lays down next to me. He cuddles my side and falls asleep. I fall asleep a little after.