regreting

Colbys POV

I wake up to Sam not here. I don't think much of it but I see his phone on the bed side table. I pick up his phone and open up his notes on it. I see one that says regrets. I look through those ones and what they say had me in tears. They said I regret asking colby out again because I have to live with the constant fear of him hurting me. I know he loves me but I don't love him. That's the reason I got a devorice with him in the first place. I don't want him to kill more people so I tried to make him feel like he doesn't need to but he still does. I would turn him in but I don't hate him so much I want him to go to jail. So I keep up with his stuff. After I read all of the I started to pack some clothes, my knife, and my other stuff I need like food. I run out the door and Sam stop me. He asks me what's wrong. I just push him off me and he starts to tear up. I run out the door and get into my car. I go to my apartment. Yes I have an apartment, I got it when I got here because I didn't think I would live in that house, but I did.

15 minutes later

I get to the apartment and go in. I run into my bedroom crying. I say sobbing, "he was taking it, he never loved me." I continue to sob and I end up falling asleep. Right before I fell asleep I said, "I love you sam."

Sams POV

After Colby left I broke down crying. Corey ran up to me and asks "what's wrong." "He's gone. He left me." "Who?" "Colby he left me" I say crying even more. Corey asks why and I just shrug my shoulders. "Do you have any idea where he could of gone or why he left?" "He said he had an apartment here somewhere but he never told me where it was." Ooh ok well go up to your room and try to get some sleep." "Ok bye corey."

I walk up to my room and see my phone on my bed. The notes are open and the note that was open was what I regret. I see a part that I did not write and it's from Colby. It's says I read all of it and well goodbye. You are never going to have to deal with me again. You are never going to see me again. I know you were faking loving me so I won't kill more people. But I would still kill people. I know you were scared that I would hurt you but I would never hurt you. I love you but you don't love me. If you want to see me again I live in the apartment complex blue valley. Im not telling you my apartment number. You will have to find that out yourself. I left one of my hoodies for you. Not like you want it but goodbye Sam. Have fun without me in your life. I'm breaking up with you. Sorry Sam. I start to cry longer and harder. I end up falling asleep crying and being so cold because of Colby not with me. Before I end up falling asleep I say "I love you Colby."