last night (smut)

Colby's POV

Sam sits on my lap and starts kissing me. I kiss back. He moves down to my neck and starts putting hickeys all over my neck. I start to moan. I start to to3 take off our shirts. He starts to grind on me and my eyes went to the back of my head. I fliped us over so I was on top of him. I sucked on his neck and he was moaning like crazy. I picked us up and went to the bedroom. I through him on my bed and crawled on top of him. I started kissing his chest. I pull down his pants and I did the same. I ask "are you sure you want to do this, your not going to be able to walk after?" "Yes I'm sure I want to do this. Fuck me already colby." "Do you need prep or are you good." "I'm good now just fuck me." "If you say so." I pull down his underwear and I do the same. I put lube on my dick and push into him slowly. He starts to moan. I start thrusting. He moans "faster daddy." I start going faster and faster. "I'm about to cum daddy." "Me to." He ends up Cumming on his chest and I cum inside him. We both let out a loud moan. I pull out of him and lay down next to him. The room filled with loud breathing. Me and Sam put underwear on and end up falling asleep.

The next morning
Sam's POV

I wake up to Colby shaking me. He asks me "wtf are you doing here and how did you find me?" "1. You texted me your apartment number 2. You said to come over." I try to get out of bed and I instantly fall. He runs back into the room with hickeys on his neck. "Wtf Sam. You have them too." "And I can't get up." "Wait don't tell me we did it last night" Colby yells at me. "Colby we were drunk and I know it wasnt right. I should go." I try to go but I just fall back down from pain in my lower back. He just laughs at me and smirks
. He leave the room. I just sigh and lay back down.

Colby's POV

I walk out of the room and go to the kitchen. I grab alcohol and I take a few shots until I'm drunk. I grab my knife and my keys. I put shoes on and walk out the door. I drive for 30 minutes until I see a house in the middle of the woods. I go in it and that a family of 4 lives there. I kill all 4 of them and go back to my car. I change my clothes. I driving back to my apartment and Sam I still here. He's drinking idk why though. He looks at me and looks back down. I roll my eyes and start drinking with him.