Argument (tw rape)

Sam's pov

I ended up taking a nap. I wake up and go to the kitchen. I end up grabbing a bottle of alcohol. I start drink and my vision starts to get blurry. Next thing I know colby grabs the bottle out of my hand. I wine and he says "you don't need to be drinking all the time. I snatched the bottle back and I yell " You don't control my life colby. I know you care about me. But I can't take it anymore. I'm going to the bedroom." He goes back to sit on the couch and I go to the room. I sit on the bed and have my hands on my head. I get up and pack a bag. I write a note saying hey colby I'm leaving, plz don't come after me. I'm going back to the trap house until I figure myself out. You can keep the ring you got me. I take the ring off my hand a place it with the note. I put on my shoes and grab my bag. I leave the room and grab my keys. Colby asks where am I going and I said "out I'll be back." He says ok and sits back on the couch. I go back to the Traphouse and everyone asks where I've been and I say "living with Colby but I can't take it anymore. Hes so controlling." He say ok and we sit on the couch.

10 minutes later

I keep getting calls and texts from Colby but I ignore it. The roommates leave and I'm sitting home alone.

Colby's POV

After sam leaves I go into the bedroom and see a note and the ring. I read the note and cry. I try to remember where the Traphouse is. I remember and I grab my keys and put my shoes on. I run out the door and go to the Traphouse.

I get to the Traphouse and no one I home except Sam. I walk in and Sam in sitting on the couch. I walk over to him and he jumps. He says "get out colby." "Why Sammy you love me." "I don't love you anymore. You have done to much to me in the past." When he says that I grab this waist and pull him closer. Hes  struggling to get out of my grip because I much stronger than him. "Colby please leave me alone." "I'll leave you alone when I get what I want." "What do you want?" "You" After I said that I picked him up and bring him to the bedroom. I throw him on the bed and lock the door. He crawls in to a corner. I crawl on top of him and he starts to cry. I start to suck on his neck. He tries to push me away but he fails. I take off his shirt and I take off mine. I start to suck on his neck. He starts to cry even more. I take off his pants and I takes off mine. I say "your going to pay for leaving me." I pull his boxers down and I do the same. I line my dick with my entrance. I push in and I don't let sam get comfortable. I start thrusting and he starts to cry even more. I start moaning loudly. After about 10 thrusts I cum in him. I get dressed and leave the house. I back to my apartment, and lay on my bed. I feel good of what I did. I know I made sam cry but he deserves it.

Sam's POV

After Colby leaves I clean up and get dressed. I sit back on my bed and cry some more.

Coreys POV

I get home from a night out and I hear crying from upstairs. I run up the stairs and it's coming from Sam's room. I run to Sam's room seeing him crying. I ask what's wrong and he says "C-colby r-raped me." I hug him tightly and say "can you come with me to talk to him. I won't let anything happen to you." He nodds his head and we head out the door.

We arrive to colbys apartment and knock on the door.