Start Killing

Colby's pov 

I wake up to a text from Shea saying, can you come back to la for a little bit, i need to talk to you. i text back sure and start packing a bag and i sneak a knife were it cant be seen in my bag.

2 hours later 

i get onto my flight, somehow i got through security because i have a knife in my bag. 

3 and an hours later 

i get to Sheas apartment and she says " i need to tell you something" i say what is it. she says, i still like you and that is when i pull the knife out of my backpack. she says what is that for and i say you'll see. i stab her 5 times, she is now dead and i run. i go to a hotel and get a room. i didn't have blood on me because i changed my clothes. i get into my room and turn on the TV and see they found Sheas body and they have no clue who it was. perfect. 

Sams pov 

Corey yells at me to come downstairs. i run downstairs and he tells me to look at the TV. SHEA HAS BEEN MURDERED, i yell. who do you think done it, Corey says. i have no clue Corey but we need to be extra careful because there is a murder out there, we dont want to be killed. yeah your right well we should go to bed. yeah your right well goodnight Corey. goodnight Sam.