Killing

Colby's pov  

After i killed Shea i felt good , so in the middle of the night, i went to peoples hotel room and killed them and then i went downstairs and checked out. i left there feeling so good about kill people that i had to kill more but i had to wait until the next night to kill more people. 

i go to the park and i see Sam here with Kat. i dont mess with them i just think of killing kat and getting my lover back. I follow them home and i make sure they dont see me. I take a picture of their address and walk away. 

Sam's pov 

I was at the park with kat and i saw Colby there. i dont know why hes here. i thought he moved back to Kansas. i point out that Colby is here to kat and me and her leave. i have a weird feeling that someones following us but i push that back in my mind and focus more on my beautiful girlfriend. 

we get home and Corey looks concerned. he said dude look at the TV. MORE PEOPLE WERE KILLED. yeah they were Sam and they still have now clue who did it.  Okay  but Corey i need to tell you something. was is it. i saw Colby at the park when me and Kat were there. is there a problem with that Sam. yeah there is Corey. what is it. he lives in Kansas. maybe he came back to visit or something. Yeah maybe. well same go to bed. ok come on kat lets go to bed. ok babe.