11

Y/n's POV

"Y/n! Stop right there!"I heard Akari.

"What now?!"I yelled at her.

"How dare you slap me?!"

"Akari! I can't take any of your shits anymore! What do you want?! I did nothing!"

"You got everyone's attention! It's so annoying!"

"I don't have anyone's attention! The whole school liking and loving you! They hate me! You got mom and dad! Akari, why can't you be just the old Akari? I love you despite your treatment but I can't take it anymore! I've had enough"

"I don't care if you love me or not. Why can't you just die?!"She yelled making my eyes go wide. She stomped away.

Is that really what she wants?

"Akar-"I got cut off when I saw a truck approaching her.

I ran as fast as I could.

"Akari!"I yelled and pushed her on the sides as the truck hit my body.

Akari's POV

I hate you Y/n, I hate you!

I continued my thoughts unaware of what approaching me.

"Akari!"I heard Y/n's yell and I was about to hiss at her when she suddenly pushed me so hard at the sides and my eyes watched as the truck hit her small body.

"Y/n... Y/N!"I screamed as I ran towards her. She's smiling at me when I leaned at her.

"A-akari, y-you got wh-what you w-want. I'm go-gonna die"She said and flashed her smile again. I wiped my tears continuously falling.

"Shut up! Shut up!"I said and looked around. I saw her friends rushing here.

"Call an ambulance!"I yelled at them.

"Already did!"Someone replied and I looked back at Y/n.

"Akari, p-please tell mom and d-dad that I love them"She said.

"You won't die! Not like this! Y/n I hate you!"I cried and sobbed hard.

"Y/n!"Her friends called her as they gather around me.

The ambulance came and took her to the nearest hospital. We came with them and now I'm sitting waiting for the doctor and our parents since I called them.

I felt someone sat beside me and saw the tangerine my sister love the most.

"You know, last night you're sister told me how much she love her family. Especially you"He told me and I looked down feeling the guilt lurking at me.

"She won't forgive me after what I did to her"I said.

"She's gonna forgive you. Trust me"He said and left.

Y/n.... please don't die. I regretted everything.

I was crying nonstop until our parents came.

"What happened? Are you ok?"Mom asked me.

"Mom.... Y/n, sh-she's on critical condition"

"What?"Dad.

"She saved me... She could just let me get hit by the truck after what I said to her before the incident but she chose to save me"I said and they looked at me wide eyes.

"Y/n..."Dad.

The doctor came out.

"Family of the patient?"The doctor asked and we walked towards her.

"She's stable now, but she's on coma. You can see her after we move her to her room"She said and left I sighed in relief. 

Hinata's POV

We're now at Y/n's room, looking at his peacefully sleeping face.

"They finally opened their eyes to Y/n"Yamaguchi. I just looked at them with a small smile.

Y/n, please wake up soon.

-One Month-

"Mom, Natsu, I'm going to the hospital!"I told my family and legt.

It's been one month since everything happened but still Y/n isn't giving any signs of waking up. Her sister fixed everything and half of the school hated her from doing such things. 

I arrived at her room and stared at her face.

"Y/n, when are you waking up? You're sleeping for one month now. You sleepyhead"I told her as I held her hand and chuckled. Soon  felt my tears running down my cheeks.

"I miss you, I love you, please wake up"I said and put her hands on my cheeks and continued to cry. I felt her finger twitched and I froze.

"Y/n?"

She slowly opened her eyes and I called the doctor and they checked on her. I messaged her sister and the team saying that she's awake. They arrived in just some minutes and the doctors are still checking on her.

"She's fine now"The doctor smiled and I cried in happiness.

"Y/n!"I went to her and she smied at me.

"Shoyo"Her voice is very soft yet weak.

How much I miss hearing her voice.

"Y/n, I'm sorry"Her parents said and I walked out with the team to give them private conversation.

Y/n's POV

"I'm sorry, sorry for everything we did to you"Akari. I smiled at them.

"I know what we did is unforgivable, we're not hoping you'd forgive us but please let us make it up to you"Dad. I shook my head.

"I forgive you, everyone deserves a second chance. At least you still gave me a shelter and clothes to warm me up, not that cruel after all"I said and they stared at me. 

"Y/n..."

"Don't cry"I said and chuckled. They wiped their tears and smied.

"We should let you and your boyfriend have some time"Dad said and smiled as I blushed.

They left and a tangerine went in causing me to smile.