08

This chapter came from OVA2

--------------------------

Y/n's POV

Days went by, my family not caring a bit about me which I'm grateful for.  We're checking the paper Hinata and Kageyama answered. 

"The catch should be receive"Yachi and spelling the word "Receive"

"E and I are reversed"She said.

"That trap is a problem"I commented. Hinata groaned.

"I don't want to be wrong in this word alone!"He said.

"Because of you, your receive is always bad"Kageyama. I laughed as the two  bickered. Hinata asked something about Gap attack and he asked Yachi about that. Yachi think deeply and I chuckled.

"Don't you bother about the make up exam?"Yamaguchi. I shook my head and sighed.

.

.

.

.

.

We were at the gym now and kinda confused to not see Hinata and Kageyama practiced. I looked around and saw him analyzing the flashcards. I smiled and took a pictyre of him and Yamaguchi caught me.

"What are you doing?"He smirked.

I turned red and looked away.

"Shut up"I said and walked away. I set his picture as my wallpaper.

Even Kageyama is working hard as I decided to look for him at his classroom, his classamates are looking at him surprised.

We tutor them in Coach Ukai's store and he always gives as some snacks.

.

.

.

.

.

Yachi and Ennoshita-san are now checking the papers and the two looked tensed. I stand behind them. They dropped the pen and handed their papers. I looked at it and I sighed.

"Thank you Yahi-san and everyone for teaching us so hard"

"You can't say that! You can't be discouraged!"Yachi. They tried to cheer them up.

"I thought how much ability you have the result is just that"Kei started and picked the paper.

"I can't figure out what's in the textbook. There is no cure"

He continued to throw words at the two. 

I watched as Kei stepped out and shocked at the two now fired up and working on their papers.

"Wow it worked"I mumbled.

After a while I came home with Yachi with smile plastered on my face.

"You seemed to be happier these days"She said.

"Yea, the team makes me happy. Especially Hinata"I said.

"You like him, don't deny it. It's obvious"She said. I turned red and looked away.

We talked until we reached the apartment and walked in as we bid our goodbyes.

"Where the fuck are you this time?"Mom.

"I was just teaching a friend"I said. 

"Why are you so happy these days?"Akari.

"It's nothing..."I said.