9

“There are so many buildings, but where are they keeping my Princess?” the Seventh Prince asked.

“That looks like a head office,” the Troublesome Squire said as she pointed to a tall building in one corner of the grounds.

It was quite far from where the two stood.

“I don’t want to walk that much since I left my horse at the gate,” the Seventh Prince said.

“Well, then let’s head there while touring the factory floor,” the Troublesome Squire said.

As they did just that, they saw Witches wearing pointed hats and tattered robes making medicines in cauldrons. Many of them were stirring with exhausted faces. When they stopped to rest their arms, a Witch who looked like a supervisor cracks a whip. Sometimes, there were screams from somewhere.

“It’s like Hell,” the Seventh Prince said.

“It’s fine,” the Troublesome Squire said, “adults love to work.”

The Seventh Prince shivers at the Troublesome Squire’s hopeless words then heads for the Princess’ whereabouts.

The Dragon arrives in the sky, the Troublesome Squire follows after it. He was still an employee of this company.

When the Princess comes to, she finds herself in a dark room.

She couldn’t move or do anything as she was tied to a chair. There was no one else in the room and no one reacted to her screaming.

After some time, the Wicked Witch appeared with a mysterious drug.

“Don’t be so loud, these old ears aren’t good with shrill voices,” she said. “Here, drink this.”

“I don’t want to,” the Princess said. “A Witch’s drug is certainly going to be evil.”

“That it is… this a brainwashing drug!” the Wicked Witch cries as she tries to force-feed the princess. “Once you drink this, you will obey everything I say. I lied to the First Queen when I told her you’d obey her, hya-hahaha! Now, this country will be mine!”

“No!” the Princess cried. “I don’t want to be brainwashed!”

Just as the Princess desperately resisted, the door to the room opened once more.

It was the Seventh Prince and the Troublesome Squire.

“I demand you return my Princess!” the Seventh Prince cries as he pulls a dagger from his waist and slashes at the Wicked Witch.

“Hehehe,” she chuckles, “let me show you what it means to enter enemy territory.”

The Wicked Witch stomps the heel of her shoe, a hole opens below the Seventh Prince.

“Woa-ahhh!”

The Seventh Prince falls in. The Troublesome Squire jumps in after him to help him.

As a result, there is no one to help the Princess.

“More will come!” the Princess said.

“Ooh, there’s no one else left,” the Wicked Witch said.

The Princess thought it was all over.

“Hold up!”

The door opens again as a figure comes in.

It was the Lady Dragon, battered and beaten from her fight with the Dragon. Shortly after, she got up and chased after it as it flew.

“Wicked Witch!” she cried. “Return the Princess to me!”

“Hmm, my employer is the First Queen!” the Wicked Witch counters. “Do you, a Knight of the Royal Castle, dare to go against the wishes of the First Queen…?!”

“That’s not possible!” the Lady Knight cries.

The Wicked Witch brings her face closer to the shocked Lady Knight’s.

“Hehehehe, what authority do you have as a Knight of the Royal Castle, hmm? If you have something to say, say it!”

The Lady Knight’s expression turns serious, she whips out a pair of handcuffs and slaps them on the Wicked Witch’s wrists. “Knights have the authority to investigate and arrest. Wicked Witch, I arrest you for the crime of conspiracy. You have the right to remain silent!”

“Huh?”

The Wicked Witch was arrested. As a result, she was sentenced to 15 years in prison with a deferred sentence of 5 years. The latter was because she had been given an excellent lawyer.

The Lady Knight couldn’t defeat the Dragon but she was very strong against criminals.

Thus, the Wicked Witch was defeated. And after being named as a conspirator during the interrogation, the First Queen was thrown into prison.

The world becomes a little more peaceful.