7

The Princess’s disappearance was soon discovered.

It’s a crisis if the Princess about to be wed runs away. They searched the castle and a scouting party was soon formed.

However, the scouting party was delayed and unable to leave. That was the work of the Third Queen, who was taking advantage of the Princess’s disappearance. It was only a matter of time before the internal struggles ignited as things were.

In a restless castle, it was the First Queen who was the most distraught.

“There is no way my daughter would betray me!”

It would be the irreparable disgrace of a lifetime if she approached a neighboring country with a deal and broke it because her daughter ran away.

As she paces back and forth in her room, she screamed for the Wicked Witch and summoned her to her room.

The Wicked Witch was very calm and advised her, “I have a dragon in my employ, I will have him look for the Princess. With eyes in the sky, we’ll find her right away.”

“Then go and find her this instant!”

The Wicked Witch’s Messenger Dragon is briefed on the situation and takes off into the sky.

And on the Windy Hill, the Dragon found the Princess.

“I will protect the Princess!” the Lady Knight shouted as she boldly challenged the Dragon attacking from the sky.

Unfortunately, the enemy was too strong.

As the Dragon swung its claws, gusts of winds appear, and even its breath turns to flame as it attacks the female knight. It was too impossibly strong.

The Lady Knight roars.

The Dragon sighs as she does. Its breath turns into a pillar of flame.

To begin with, there is no way to defeat a Dragon.

It has overwhelming size and strength. Its scales are harder than any armor and claws sharper than any sword.

The Lady Knight’s equipment is not enough. The Messenger Dragon’s attack blows her away without any resistance.

The poor Lady Knight crashes into the ground head-first, becomes an inverted cross planted on the Windy Hill.

Satisfied by what he saw, the Messenger Dragon disappeared into the sky with the crying Princess in his claws.