1

The cold winter is over and spring has come to the Kingdom.

In the capital, the people smile as they take off their winter clothes and step out of their homes, and in the rural areas, they plow their fields and sow seeds.

Of course, it’s not only the citizens welcoming spring.

In the mountains, in the forest at their feet, little birds sing love songs and fly around.

Deep within these woods is a beautiful lake that seems otherworldly, the people called it Lake Eldrea after the beautiful fairy said to live beneath its surface. Hunting, fishing, foraging, and woodcutting are all prohibited there. Hence, the only people there come to visit Lake Eldrea.

And right now there were two, by a carriage parked near the lake.

One is a Princess in a luxurious dress.

One is a Lady Knight outfitted in brilliant red armor.

The Princess will turn 16 this year, but because of her beauty, the people called her Eldrea the Fairy. Her skin was smooth and luscious like ripe fruit and her jewel-like eyes glowed with a passion like the earth’s core.

The Princess wraps her arm around the Lady Knight’s waist, they look up at each other.

“Do as we always do,” the Princess said.

“Is that an order?” the Lady Knight asked.

The Lady Knight is large and powerful but the Princess knows that her heart is soft and gentle.

“Yes, that’s an order,” the Princess said.

“As you wish…”

Like she was being trained, the Lady Knight’s lips were led to the Princess’s bright, apple-red lips.

It was a secret relationship between the two of them.

Elizabeth, their carriage driver, keeps on sitting innocently.