••му αρσℓσgιєѕ••

Start from the beginning

"What?! Me?! I'm not going to do this! Why can't you do this yourself?! It's your plan after all!" He asked as he turned Minho's finger towards back at him.

"Both of us know how bad of a driver and actor you're so don't whine anymore and go and bring her. Sara and Me are going to do something about the crowd near the bride's room by making a scene with our excellent acting. And Taemin will drive as usual. No buts or anything now." Minho declared before leaving with Sara without giving any chance to seojoon to argue.

"Let's get it~" Minho sang as he took Sara downstairs. She gave him a thumbs up before slapping him right into his left cheek gaining the attention of the crowd.

"How dare you cheat on me?! You MF!" Sara shouted.

"I wasn't cheating on you, babe! Trust me!" Minho pleaded dramatically.

"What?! You weren't cheating on me?! Then what were you doing back there in the lady's washroom?! Are you a pervert or not a man?!" Sara said as she threw a another slap on his right cheek. At this point, all the guests upstairs were making their way down to find out what's the matter. So now the area with the room of bride was clear.

"Babe, it's not like that! Listen t-" "Like you have a explanation!" She screamed as she was about threw a another slap before some of the crowd came in between them trying to solve the fight.

Meanwhile, one part of the crowd was just dumbfounded by the sudden commotion.

~On the other hand~

"What are you waiting for?! Go! We don't have much time!" Taemin whisper shouted at Seojoon.

"I can't do thi-" Before he could even complete the sentence, he was already pushed into the bride's room which was upstairs away from all the commotion in the main hall.

Before Seojoon could even process his surroundings, he heard a feminine yet strong voice speak.

"Maria, can you come here and help me with this stupid zip of my dress? I can't understand why I have to wear this piece of sh*t. What's so weird about a bride wearing some simple top and bottoms?! I wish I could change this custom." Jia ranted thinking that the person who just came in the room must be her stylist.

Whereas seojoon just stood their with a dumbfounded look not knowing what to do.

"Hurry up! I need to get my makeup done too!"

Seojoon gulped the knot in his throat before moving his feets further in the room only to meet with a girl standing back faced few feets away from him giving him a clear HD view of her smooth back.

"Maria! Are you going to help me after this year ends?! Hurry up!" Jia again shouted.

Hesitantly, Seojoon took few steps more towards her so now he was just on a arm distance from her.

A few more seconds past and he was still in his place staring at anywhere but her back.

"Just what the fu-" Jia shouted as she turned and before she could even process the presence of the man in front of her, he hit the spot near her neck making her unconscious in a second.

As she fell on the floor with her hair covering all her face, he heaved a sigh of relief.

"My apologies." He said before throwing her up on his shoulder not caring to zip her dress or even take a look at her face.

Carefully, he made his way to the stairs on the back side of the venue before going to the spot where he decided to meet with the others.

"I slapped you too hard this time... Didn't I?" Sara asked with a apologetic expression to Minho.

"It wasn't that hard. Don't worry." Minho gave a small smile to her before turning his gaze towards the direction from where the voice of heavy steps was coming.

"Aish! What the hell does this woman eat?! Dumbbells?! Why is she so heavy?!" Seojoon cried out.

"Place her here." Taemin said while opening the door of the car.

"Ah! My back!" Seojoon said as he put her down on the seat of the car before continuing, "Did you all sneaked out without gaining any suspicion?"

They nodded at him and got into the car.

Seojoon sat on the left side of Jia with Sara on her right side.

Whereas Taemin started driving the car with Minho beside him.

"Why is the zip of her dress open?" Sara asked as she gave him a suspicious look along with the two males on the front seats.

"W-What?! I didn't d-do anything! What are you th-thinking about?! Weirdos." Seojoon stuttered before shifting his gaze to outside of window only to turn red as tomato when he felt a weight on his shoulder.

As he again turned his head on his right, he was met with the unconscious girl resting her head on his shoulder. Although he couldn't see her face now and hadn't seen it clearly earlier too, he felt a strong aura coming from her which was screaming only two words...

Troublemaker Beauty.

A/n : I hope you guys aren't getting bored reading this book! I wish you all liked this!❣️

Hope you consider giving this a vote if this chapter gave you even a little enjoyment!

And comment down your thoughts about this too!(♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡