Overwhelming Determination

Izuku and Kyoka had left Recovery girl's office. Izuku went to his waiting room because his next match is against Iida. Kyoka was waiting for his match with the rest of the class, minus Izuku and Iida. "Jiro, you should be getting ready for your next fight." Tokoyami said and Kyoka sighed. She glanced back at Bakugo and he glared at her. "I'll kill you." He muttered out. Kyoka dropped a sweat, she wasn't scared, she was just a bit nervous. 

"Alright lets get the first match of the semi-final rounds underway!" Present mic yelled through the speakers and the crowd began going wild as Iida and Izuku began making their way to the field.

"We have the speedster that could race cars jealous! We have Tenya Iida from the hero course!"

"And we have the green haired warrior who cracks the ground with his punches! Also from the hero course, Izuku Midoriya!"

'He will try to use his move to catch me off guard.' Izuku thought to himself as he saw Iida get into running position.

"Start!"

"Recirpo! Burst!" Iida yelled out as he disappeared in almost blinding speeds. He tried to go behind Izuku and push him out of bound just like how he did with Shiozaki, but was met with a fist about to connect with his face. He wanted to avoid having to hit Izuku and win by pushing out of bounds so he didn't activate, but he had no choice.

Iida ducked under the punch and tackled Izuku. The greenette grabbed the shirt as he felt his quirk activate and flipped the two over and slammed Iida into the ground. '5 seconds left.' Iida thought to himself as he got up and sped around again. 'I can still win this. I will not disappoint my elder brother Tensei!' Iida shouted out in his mind as he went for a kick to the face behind Izuku.

Izuku got kicked and Iida thought the force was strong enough at the time to at least make him get close to the boundary of the field and push him out, but the kick only made Izuku step a feet inches to the side as a reaction. '2 second-.' Iida's thoughts were interrupted when Izuku grabbed his face and slammed his head to the ground with as much speed as Iida without recipro. He didn't do it hard enough to crack the ground though. 

Iida groaned in pain when the back of his head hit the ground. He got up and tried to actviate his quirk, but his engines were cooled out. Izuku grabbed him by the hem of his shirt and flipped him over him body and slammed him into the ground purposely so they were closer to the boundary of the field. 'Sorry Iida, no hard feelings.' Izuku thought to himself as he grabbed Iida by the leg with both arms and threw him out of bounds.

"Iida is out of bounds! Midoriya is the winner meaning he moves on to the Final round!" Midnight shouted out and the crowd roared out again. Izuku felt his quirk fade away and he looked over to where Kyoka was sitting, she was gone. Izuku began to walk out of the field and towards one of the waiting rooms. He saw Kyoka enter the waiting room he was going to check.

He entered the room and saw Kyoka sitting down at one of the tabled. She looked at him and have him a small smile. He gave her a small smile back and sat beside her. "You ready?" Izuku asked and Kyoka looked at him the stared down at the table a bit. "N-no, n-not really." Kyoka paused before continuing.

 "But that d-doesn't mean I'll g-give up, you haven't yet, so why s-should I? Although it is a b-bit nerve racking to know that I will b-be hit with actually e-explosions, I shouldn't let that fear control m-me, right?" Kyoka asked of the greenette and he gave her a closed smile and nodded. 

"Kyoka Jiro and Katsuki Bakugo, please head out to the field."

The speaker in the room notified that Kyoka had to get to the field so she can start her match. Kyoka nervously got up from her seat and took a deep breath. "Wish me luck, Izuku." Izuku nodded in response and Kyoka got out of the room. 'You got this, Kyoka.' Izuku thought to himself as he got up from his own seat and made his way to his class.