Memory Pipes

Kyoka and Izuku were sitting beside each other on her bed at her place. It was...silent. Izuku and Kyoka didn't know how to start the conversation without sounding awkward. Today was a big day for them, being that Izuku almost got killed by his childhood bully. 

"So......how did it feel?" Kyoka said all of a sudden and this question made Izuku turn to her in confusion as he raised a brow. "How did it feel to finally win against them?"

"O-oh, I don't really know.....I guess i feel....happy?" Kyoka nudged the boy's shoulder with a small smile. "Good, be happy. You kicked his shit in, I wouldn't be surprised if every time he saw you he'd run away piss scared." Kyoka joked with a small giggle making Izuku chuckle a bit. "I mean I knew I would if the kid I bullied could with stand an explosion like that and still have the strength to walk. Your Fighting Spirit is awesome." 

Izuku scratched the back of his head. "Thanks, h-how did your fight go? I missed it." Izuku said and Kyoka began to clink her jacks together. "W-well we won..." Kyoka said though the main reason she won was because she was thinking about Izuku.

__________________________

it was the next day and Kyoka and Izuku were entering the school with Tokoyami walking with them. They get on the same train to get to school even though they live in different parts of the Shizouka Prefecture.

They're was a mob of news reporters at the gates of U.A. Kyoka scoffed annoyed at this as she grabbed Izuku's hand and pushed through the mob not wanting to deal with the news reporters. Some tried to ask questions about All Might being at U.A, which of course Kyoka just ignored and kept on pushing her way through pulling Izuku.

Once the two got to class, they sat  beside each other in their assigned seats. Its their third day of class now and Aizawa was talking about their fights that were recorded. 

"Jiro, Iida. You did impressive, keep up the good work." Aizawa said gaining nods from the two students. 

"I must say, the idea Jiro had come up with so suddenly caught me off guard. I believe that was her intention to in order to catch the two villains off guard easily." Iida pointed out gaining a small sweat from Kyoka as she smiled a bit.

"Kaminari, you need to focus on this and stand to the position you were assigned. You were the main reason you lost. Bakugo, your talented, don't hold on petty grudges that get in your way." Aizawa glared at Kaminari. Leaving the bomb like he did was a complete idiot move of his.

"Midoriya..... You're quirk is very powerful, I haven't heard anything like it before. I do have question. What's Fighting Spirit's limit to how much power it can hold?"

"O-oh, the thing is Mr.Aizawa. I-I don't really know, I don't think there is any limit. S-so far.... Kacchans blast what the strongest thing I have endured." Izuku stated looking down at his hand. Aizawa gace the boy a nod before he continued. "Well today you will decide on something that will change your life as heroes." Aizawa stated as the classroom fell into an ominous silence before he continued.

"You guys need to choose a class representative."

The class immediately went into an uproar over this. Yea, people definitely wanted class rep themselves. 

"Cease this! We should hold out votes for the decision of choosing class representative! Its the most efficient and orderly manner way! Isn't that right sensei?"Iida whouted out the class and turned his head to the teacher who was currently zipping himself up in his sleeping bag. "I don't care how it gets done. Just don't wake me up, you have ten minutes to decide."