Declaration of War

"DEKU!"

'Oh, just wonderful'

'God fucking dammit.'

Izuku and Kyoka who were sitting next to each other in the class 1-A waiting room, turned their heads to see an angry pomeranian about to slam his hand on the table. He slammed his hands on the table and looked Izuku dead in the eye. "I'm gonna kick your ass ,Deku! Hear me you useless stepping stone?!"

"Why are you always such an ass, Bakugo?" Kirishima asked him from behind. "Stay out of it, Shitty Hair." Bakugo snarled and turned his head back to the two teens.

"You know its kinda sad that you have a nickname for everyone in the class. Does that mean you literally don't know anyone's real name here?" Kyoka asked and Bakugo glared at her. "Shut the hell up, Long Ears. I know everyone's names." Bakugo stated. 

"Oh, yea? Whats her name." Kyoka pointed to Ashido who just looked back in confusion. "Raccoon Eyes."

'Dumbass' Everyone but Bakugo and Todoroki thought to themselves witnessing the situation.

"Midoriya." 

Kyoka and Izuku turned their heads to see Todoroki. 'Jesus, why is everyone over Izuku? What did he even do?' Kyoka thought to herself which was actually true. The only thing Izuku has ever done, is the US.. Oh, that's why. 

Izuku had shown a massive amount of strength during the USJ. Hell, you could even say he saved everyone there single handed. He mostly had an impact on Kyoka though. It really seemed like he was just trying to protect her, but while doing so, he attracted the attention of his peers. This is the sports festival, everyone is trying to aim for the top, so Kyoka will do the same. Though, it is too bad they can't wear their costumes, but it keeps everything fair. So, they will be in P.E uniform.

"Y-Yea, Todoroki?" Izuku responded tilting his head to the side a bit in question. "From an objective stand point, I guess everyone here can see that I'm stronger than you." Todoroki stated making Kyoka go dumbfounded. Did he not see what Izuku did to the Nomu? The creature that was supposedly strong enough to go toe to toe with All Might? Did this guy get hit on the head during his training or something?

"Though there is something that has been bothering me, I'm not here to pry about it, but know that I will beat you in this festival." Todoroki stated and Kyoka couldn't take the stupidity in the room and sighed. "W-What?" Izuku said he was also confused on why Todoroki was basically signing a declaration of war.

This is great, now Izuku has three declarations of war on his shoulders. Bakugo, Todoroki, and that indigo hair guy. Izuku doesn't really fear Kaminari anymore, that was when he was quirkless and couldn't really do anything. Now he just thinks that Bakugo just keeps him around because he was there. I bet he wouldn't careless whether if he was in 1-B or not. Though, he is not going through this war alone. He got Kyoka helping him out.

"Wait why are there so many wars being signed right now?" Sato said out of the blue as Kirishima got up from his seat and made his way to Todoroki. "Why are ya picking a fight before we even get started?" The red head said placing a hand on the bicolor haired teens should, which he shoved off. "I'm not here to be buddy buddy and make friends. You guys better not forget this is not a team effort."

Izuku sighed and Kyoka looked over at him. She opened her mouth to say something to him, but surprisingly Izuku spoke first.

"Listen, Todoroki. I have no idea what is going through your h-head right now. I don't understand why you are s-signing a declaration of war with me. We have barely even spoke, but if it's because you see me as some sort of threat in this f-festival, I will let you know that I will not hold back e-either. There is no difference between me and everyone in t-this room right now. We are all trying to be heroes. All the other courses will be trying to crush us t-to take our spots. I know none of us will let that happen. There was no reason to confirm a war with me, because I will be aiming for the top."