Bright Burst

Kyoka was laying up on her bed after getting home, taking a shower and getting into sleep clothes. She was looking up at the ceiling thinking about Izuku. She had never seen him have a panic attack before. She almost had no idea how to react to it. She looked at the tabled at the side of the bed and grabbed her phone. She needed to know if he was okay.

Kyoka- Hey, you ok

Cabbage Patch- Yea... I'm okay

Kyoka- You sure? That was..... something

Cabbage Patch- Yea, I know. Sorry for making you worry.

Kyoka- Hey, don't apologize. It was nothing, I'm always here for you and you know that.

Cabbage Patch- Yea I do

Cabbage Patch- Well I'm going to bed, goodnight

Kyoka- Yea same, Goodnight.

Kyoka put the charging phone back on the tabled facing downward. She turned her body to the side facing the wall and fell asleep.

____________________________

The next day of class was pretty normal after Izuku and Kyoka got to school. They had their normal subjects for the day as their final and most important class of U.A came closer, until it was time. Heroics.

"Hey Green." Kyoka called out and Izuku looked at her and hummed in response to Kyoka. "Remember when All Might said he was teaching at U.A?" Kyoka asked of the greenette and he smiled a bit. "Y-yea I wonder if he will be teaching this clas-."

"I AM HERE!"

"COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!"

Everyone in the classroom looked over at the entrance to the classroom to see All Might in a peculiar pose. "Whoa its really All Might!" A pink skinned girl named Mina Ashido yelled out excited. "Is that his Silver age costume? I'm getting goose bumps." A blonde boy with a tail named Mashirao Ojiro stated as the number 1# hero made his way to the podium in front of the room.

"I will be your Hero Basics training! You can call it Heroing 101! A subject that will teach you student here at U.A the basics of being a Hero!" All Might stated as the room started getting a pumped up vibe, ready for what ever he had to throw at them. "Lets get right into it! Today we will be doing....!" All Might stopped as he pulled out a card that had 'Combat Training' written on it.

"Combat training." Bakugo said with a intimidating but excited tone. He was probably excited to blast someone with his quirk without getting in trouble for the most part. 'Combat training....' Izuku thought to himself as he gained a face of determination. Kyoka saw the look on her best friend and smiled a bit. She nudged his shoulder a bit and he looked at her. "You got this." Izuku gave a small smile and nodded.

"But, before that! Another important thing about being a hero is.... LOOKING GOOD!" All Might shouted out as suitcases started coming out of the wall, all with the numbers 1-20 on them. "These were sent in from your hero costume request from the support course! They are labeled by your seating placements!" All Might shouted out. The class shouted in excitement and this did not include Izuku and Kyoka. Had her hands over ears to cancel out the noises and Izuku was worrying over Kyoka.

After the shouting subsided All Might had told them to get dressed and meet him at "Ground Beta". Kyoka slowly removed her hands from her ears. "Y-You okay, Kyoka?" Izuku asked and Kyoka gave a small nod. "Y-Yea just a bit loud." Kyoka said with a small reassuring smile. The two teens got up and made their way to the wall with their suit cases, Izuku's seat was number 9 and Kyoka's was 14.