Asphyxia

Asphyxia:.... a condition arising when the body is deprived of oxygen, causing unconsciousness or death; suffocation.

______________

Kyoka looks at Izuku feeling heart broken. Was that trip to the fair, a goodbye for her? Kyoka knew why he wanted to leave her, it was because of her true nature.

"Kyok-"

"If you want to leave me then just go!"

Izuku was surprised at what she said and looked at her with shock. She had tears beginning to fall down her face. He didn't want to leave her.... she was his life line. She was the reason he became who he was now. He could never let her go, that was the last thing he wanted. She was the only person he really trusted.

"Kyoka, I-." "But, before you go, I at least want you to know. When we first met, I was a nervous fucking wreck. I-I didn't k-know what to do. You were my first social interaction in three years, yea you heard. Three years before that day, I hadn't talked to a soul other than my parents and my teachers!" Kyoka began to vent all of her emotions at him. If he was going to go and stop being her friend, then she was going to at least tell him what she held in for so long.

"Our first hang-out, I w-was to scared to actually pick anything at the m-manga cafe. I was scared that you would find my taste weird. I was scared to actually do anything around you. I was s-scared. I was scared...... I was s-scared b-because I t-thought I would l-lose you as a f-friend. The USJ, I was fearing f-for your life, but y-you kept going. I was s-so upset. I-I did know h-how I felt....." Kyoka looked at Izuku with a face full of tears. He also started to fell tears forming in his eyes.

"I started venting w-without thinking, all that time. I j-just wanted to h-help you. I d-didn't want to be a burden. I t-thought your problems were so m-much worse than mine. I-I was s-scared, t-that you would see me d-different. I-It feels like I'm being suffocated e-every single time I think a-about it. It makes me w-want to hurt m-myself." She looked away from the boy and looked own at the floor letting her tears fall and hit the ground. "E-even now, I'm s-scared. Izuku, d-don't leave me by myself."

Izuku immediately hugged his best friend. He had no idea that her past was so much in common with his. He wants to help her, he wants to make sure that she knows that she would never leave her. She has no need to be scared, not anymore.Nor would he let her do something like causing harm to herself. Izuku would make sure of that.

"Kyoka...... I was never going to leave you..... that was a thought that never appeared in my mind. Remember what I said yesterday? I said that you were the best thing that happened to me. I meant that, I meant everything I said." Izuku hugged her tighter and Kyoka hugged him back. He knew she was trying to hold back her tears, she was still scared.

"There......There is nothing to be scared about, Kyoka. I accepted the real way you feel since you vented yesterday." He buried his head in her hair and began to caress her back. "It's okay to cry.... even if I'm here."  And with that being whispered to her Kyoka began to sob her heart out on Izuku's chest. He was right, it was okay to cry. There is nothing wrong with that. Detectives, Police, Musicians, even heroes cry when they need to. What's the harm if she cries, there is no harm done whatsoever.

Kyoka was so happy, she was happy because all the fear she had about Izuku not accepting her for who she is faded away and lifted of her shoulders. How was she able to find such a great friend? 

"That's it..... let it out." Izuku whispered to her as she hugged the boy tighter and Izuku felt his shirt being soaked in her tears. He didn't care though. She needed this, all the mental stress she has been through to make sure she was being the person that Izuku knew. She was wrong, he was here friend because because she accepted him. Even though he was a nervous and stuttering wreck, she accepted him for who he was. Hell, she even helped him overcome the trauma he had endured for the eleven years of him being bullied, maybe considered tortured.