Declaration of War

Start from the beginning

this speech coming from the greenette made Kyoka's heart race for some reason. Was it because she had been brushing off on Izuku much? It was something that Kyoka wasn't expecting Izuku to do. Then again..... He told off Kaminari during the USJ trip.

"Fine"

"Whatever, stupid Deku."

After the room settled back down, Kyoka looked at Izuku with a smirk on her face. "That was quite the speech there, Green Bean." Kyoka said giggling a little bit and Izuku turned his head to her with a smile on his face. "I-I mean, you are the one with the g-good influence." 

"Sh-Shut up, don't compliment m-me." Kyoka said with a small blush written on her face. She didn't like being so flustered, especially when they are in a room with their class, but even worse in a room with Mina Ashido. 

"S-So, what do you think they are going to t-throw at us first?" Kyoka asked and Izuku looked at her with a smile. "It could b-be anything, and honestly. I haven't got a single clue." Izuku stated and Kyoka sighed. "Welp, we got this. We have been training for t-two weeks for this." She said punching him lightly in the shoulder. Izuku chuckled at this and nodded. 

"Everyone! Get your game faces on! We are getting ready to come out and start the festival!" Iida said shooting the door open and everyone's face went serious as Mineta was eating his fear in the corner, whatever that means.

"Y-You ready, Green Bean."

"You a-act like I'm not."

"..."

"O-Ok, I'm not. Lets do this."

___________________________

"HEY! Lemme hear some noise you rabid sports fans! Get those cameras prep'd because we are giving you some of the best performances in Sports Festival history, guaranteed." Present mic can be heard from the speakers and seen in the large screen at the sports festival. The audience was going wild and media people were tending to their camera's getting ready for the festival to start. " I got only one question for you! Are you ready?! Lemme hear you scream as our students make it to the big stage!"

Class 1-A walked out of a large tunnel and into the field inside of the stadium, looking at everyone sitting down, cheering as they watch the class make there way on the field. 

"Here we have the hero course's own, Class 1-A!"

'So many people' Izuku and Kyoka thought in union looking around. "I didn't t-think there would be this many." The purplette said and Izuku nodded in agreement with his best friend. "Its going to be hard to focus on the festival with all these eyes watching, just another aspect of being a hero we have to get used to." Iida stated receiving and affirmative nod from the two teens who were a tad bit nervous.

"Now lets welcome the hero course's, class 1-B!"

"General studies classes C, D, and E!"

"Support study classes F, G, and H!"

"And finally, Business classes I, J, and K!"

"Give it up for all of U.A's first year contestants!"

"Wait, U.A has a business class?" Kyoka asked after tapping Izuku's shoulder. He scratched the back of his head as he came up with a response. "Yea, but I don't know to much about them. They always attend the sports fest though, but n-never really get far."