.

.

.

"How did I get three votes?!" Izuku yelled out surprised that he was the chosen class rep. 

Bakugo and Kaminari slammed their hands on their desk and stood up. "Alright, who voted for the damn nerd?" They said simultaneously directed at the whole class. "Yea, and what are you going to do again?" Kyoka stated with a glare and point her jack to a Mr.Aizawa who is currently stirring awake. The two blondes sat down and Izuku and Yaoyorozu ,who had gotten two votes as everyone else had voted for themselves besides the three that voted for Izuku, stood up and made their way to the front of the class.

"Yea, I can get by Midoriya." The red headed Kirishima stated.

"Yea, this will be nice!" Mina yelled out.

"Alright settle down, Midoriya is class rep and Yaoyorozu is vice president. Any objections? No? Good. Now get read for your next class." Aizawa said speed inchworming his way out of the classroom in his sleeping bag.

_________________________

It was currently lunch time and Izuku and Kyoka were sitting beside each other while Iida and Tokoyami sat across from them. Kyoka was eating her food peacefully until she looked at Izuku who hadn't even taken a bite out of his food. 

"Hey, Mop Top. You okay? You haven't touched your food." Kyoka said snapping Izuku it of his trance.

"O-oh, I am fine. Just stressed out about the c-class rep thing. I wasn't expecting that." Izuku said picking up his chopsticks and beginning to eat his rice in a bowl. 

"Well I think you are perfect for the role. You are strong willed, powerful, quick witted, and smart. All the things needed in a good leader, that's one of the reasons I have voted for you at least." Iida stated surprising Izuku a bit and Tokoyami nodded at that. "W-wait, you were one of the three?" 

"Yes, he was. I was one too." Tokoyami stated also surprising Izuku. Kyoka nudged his shoulder a bit. "Look what he said was right, you would make a great leader Green Bean."Kyoka complimented as the alarms started going off.

"attention.. there as been a level 3 security breach, all students please exit promptly."

"The hell?" Kyoka said as she slowly began to get up with Izuku and the other two.

"You four hurry up! Someone has broke into the school! This hasn't happened in my three years here!"

Instantly everything went to shit as everyone began to panic in the moment and it was a mob to get out. There was kicking, shoving, screaming, even punching at times.

Izuku and Kyoka tried their best not to get separated as they're grip on each others hand was small. But that eventually ended up with them being swished together by the mob. "I....Izuku....I-I can't breathe...." Kyoka said as she couldn't even breathe within this tight mob of people struggling to get out of the school. 

Hearing those words Izuku used what he had with his quirk from the shoving and pushing and tried to give the two some space. Kyoka felt relief from her body as she was able to breath again.