Chapter 3: Crazy Train

In a city full of Gigantic Palaces made of Gold and purple designs with crystal roads in the giant grand Persian Palace, an Easterling man wearing a Pahlavi Era Shah's uniform with long black hair and a dark grey beard was walking out the door to greet a group of people.

The Man was accompanied by a beautiful Amazon Woman with long lush black hair wearing a white dress with jewelry all over it, a young man with long shaggy hair wearing a Javidan Guard uniform, an Easterling girl with lush black hair and red eyes wearing a bra and clothes that are revealing enough that she could be mistaken as wearing underwear and a young boy wearing a Javidan Guard uniform to greet the Kou Emperor and Empress.

A Giant Steampunk Geobukseon-Zepplin Airship had landed down in front of the family and Palace

The Geobukseon-Zepplin had opened it's doors as men wearing uniforms similar to Japanese Imperial guard uniforms marched out in twos and then stopped to begin their guard pose. The Guards then lift up red flags with the Kou Empire Emblem in the center of a white sun with white flames.

Coming out of the Geobukseon is a man that appears as a rather unimposing, wrinkly man with a long black beard, wearing an Imperial Japanese Emperor's outfit with Japanese royal robes and mian crown accompanied by his wife, a slim, youthful woman of average height.

This woman has pale blue eyes, short, dark blue hair, with two long braids tied in loops. She has thin eyebrows, a mole on her chin, and usually wears red lipstick. She also wears a small hat decorated with a flower-shaped wel. The Woman's clothes are floor-length pink and white robes. She is noted for being a great beauty in which she looks more like the man's daughter than wife.

Koutoku Ren: (with a grunt) Greetings, I am the Emperor of the Kou Empire Koutoku Ren and this here is my wife and former sister in law Gyokuen Ren (as he directs attention to the woman accompanying him).

Shahanshah Boris: Nice to meet you.

Gyokuen Ren: (with a almost Dorolos Umbridge smile): Nice to meet you Shahanshah Boris Khan, it's such a pleasure to visit dear allies of ours.

Shahanshah Boris: (sternly) You came at a good time your Imperial Majesties because we captured a troupe of Earthbenders and they left ships on our docks which means.

Koutoku Ren: (with a sinister sneer) They gave us boats to use as proof that the Earth Kingdom was trying to invade you. Perfect excuse for the Great Powers to invade Ba Sing Se.

Shahanshah Boris: (with a cold smile): Yes and then we will install Archduke Kuan as the Earth Kingdom's ruler since he's good pals with us.

Gyokuen Ren: (laughs with a girly laugh) Plus we have hordes of Puppet States in the Earth Kingdom that could help us.

Shahanshah Boris: We'll we'd better get going, my family's bored.

Borush Khan: Agreed with that Father. In fact my wife here (as he directs attention to the Easterling girl with lush black hair and red eyes wearing a bra and clothes that are revealing enough that she could be mistaken as wearing underwear who is yawning with a bored face) is literally bored with this shit.

The Monarchs then said their goodbyes as they departed. Koutoku and Gyokuen then entered their Zeppelin which then flew over the palace and headed east of the city of Cistephon. The Parthevian Royals then went back into their palace to discuss family matters and the whole plan.

The Next day, Natsu, Alibaba, Aladdin and Morgiana then enter a giggantic train station full of robotic armored trains full of badniks, weapons and robots that are being transported to the Eggman Empire, Kou Empire, Fire Nation, Koopa Empire and their Puppet States from Parthevia itself.