Chapter 13: Pinna Park Problem

Pinna Park, the magical place of eternal happiness. Why it's a lovable resort full with a big roller coaster, Carousel with retarded looking Yoshis, a giant water park and a lavish beach that feels smooth like cream. It is the best resort ever.

The place is crowded with hordes of people having fun at the carnival, chilling at the steampunk arcades, gambling, getting goodies and chilling at the beach as they act like retarded perverts and get lit.

A six legged flying Bison lands on the Docks of Pinna Park.

It contained 2 boys (1 eleven year old and one twelve year old), 2 teenagers (1 boy and one girl who are officially married) and a bunch of young adults (2 guys and a bunch of girls).

Natsu: Ah Pinna Park, best place for a vacation.

Yamraiha: (Sighs sadly) You haven't been there for twelve weeks.

Natsu: (Grunts) Hey I know because it looks newer and more awesome.

Hestia: (With a sly look) Hey Bell wanna get in the giant circle Pool?

Bell Cranell: (Says with a nervous) Um goddess, I'm not sure about that.

Liliruca Arde: (Suspicious) Plus I know you want Master Bell all to yourself.

Hestia: (Pissed) Oh really Prume do you want Bell all to yourself

Lili and Hestia butted heads as they snarled at each other until Yamraiha broke up the fight.

Yamraiha: (stern) Ladies, please this is not something to argue about. Plus it's okay to be single for once.

Alibaba: Hey Yamraiha is there any romantic rides for me and Morgiana here?

Morgiana was looking at Alibaba with a pleading look he could not resist. The reason he could not resist it was because she's generally a cutie but is even more cute with the swimsuit she is wearing with has a cute miniskirt.

Yamraiha: Fine, there are a lot of them.

The two run off to find romantic rides.

Hestia: (Says cheerfully as she hugs Bell) Now that's done let's go to the...(sees the pool and makes a face of agony.)..Pool

Hestia sees the Loki Familia with Loki, Takemizuchi Familia with Takemizuchi, Hephaestus Familia with Hephaestus, Miach familia with Miach, Hermes Familia with Hermes and a bunch of other smasher gangs in the pool.

Hestia: (Screams in agony) NOOOOOO!!!! THE POOLS TAKEN BY THEM!!!!!!

Natsu: Wait a minute more Familias and those assballs are worshiping them.

Hestia: (Says embarrassed with tears of sorrow) Yep, they took the whole pool.

Natsu: (Grits his teeth as he mutters) Damn it.

Then Hermes, who appears as a man that has blonde hair and orange eyes wearing a feathered hat then notices the Hestia Familia and the Mushroom Squad.

Hermes: (With a sly smile) Ah Bell, Hestia so nice to see you guys here.

Hestia: Cut the crap Hermes, I wanna get in the pool with Bell.

Loki: (Says with a dirty smile) Sorry lil'big boobs pool's ours now, you'll just have to go somewhere else.

Hestia: (Says with a perverted smile) I'll enjoy the nice beach with my darling Bell, no boobs.

Loki: (Pissed) Ya wanna play nasty shorty!!!?

Hestia: (Pissed) Yeah ya drunk pervert!!!!

Loki and Hestia then start brawling as the Park security guards then intervene to break up the fight. As guys were hooting and hollering at the two fighting each other.