22

a/n- this stage has been a lot on my mind like all of them are so disrespectful. Like, do want me to die more than I already have?  Like I'm speechless. Especially sShyeon with that one part daradatdatda

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

Jisung wondered how Chan convinced him to go to this date. He kept on complaining about how he didn't even know who he was going with. And went on and on about how he has better things than to go on a blind date, that Chan set up for him. 

Since chan told him to wear something casual, he opened his closet to look for clothes. All he could see was black.

"Is the closet chan's and not mine?" Jisung questioned himself.

Then he saw his supreme shirts and realized it was his after all. He dressed head to toe in black. When he was ready, he hopped down the stairs, 'I wonder where we are going?'

"Where are you going?" Changbin asked.

"A blind date chan set up," Jisung replied casually.

"Ahhhh," he said a little hesitant.

"You know something don't you?" Jisung walked up to him, sizing him up.

"What? No. Why would I know something?" he said getting more nervous.

"I'll let you off the hook for now."

I heard my phone buzz.

『••✎••』

Unknown

[ sent address]

I'm ready so can you pick me up

Me

Who the fuck are you?

Unknown

Oh sorry 

Ig I forgot to introduce myself

Hi I am your date today 😘

Me

Okay stop

that emoji is creepy

blind date

why not I think it's perfect for the occasion

😘😘😘

Me 

ANYWAY

So you want me to pick you up?

blind date

yeth

Me

okay I'm coming 

what r u wearing?

blind date

black 

Me 

Okay see you soon 🤗

『••✎••』

Jisung got into the car and set out to the address that his date sent him. Now that he thought about it, he didn't even know what gender they are, it shouldn't matter much though. 

He reached the place, but surely it wasn't the right one was it? In front of him stood a tall building that looked, and probably was hella expensive. They said their house was on the top floor so he made his way to the elevator and got in. 

Compared to their dorm, which wasn't bad but still was a big mess, this was so clean. Since there was only one door on the top floor he walked up to the door and knocked it.

"Ugh. Felix, what do you want now? I have something else to do at the moment. Like, literally the hottest guy is gonna come to my door anytime now." Jisung heard a voice say from behind the door. "And don't you dare say it's because of chan, I don't want to know how obsessed you are with his arms!"

"Umm. Well, it's not Felix." Jisung replied his face flushing because of what they were saying.

"Oh. Just a minute then." Jisung could hear some shuffling here and there.

And finally, someone opened the door. He was met with a guy slightly shorter than him who was now looking up to him. 

"Wait so you're saying when Chan went with you to caratland it wasn't a date?" I asked slightly confused.

"That? No. I went there because he wanted to ask me to get him a date with Felix." he answered, "So, I was like well I'm getting lonely so I asked him to set me up because he knows half the industry."

"So what you're telling me is he finally accepted his feelings for Felix?"

"He was in denial?"

"Believe me, it was the worst"

"As much as I love talking about my friend's love life are you going to take me on the date or not?"

"I don't know where we are going though."

"That's not a problem I have the address right here" he shows his phone.

"So let's get going. I don't wanna have to stand here any longer."

Minho slotted his tiny hand around Jisung's arm and basically dragged him down the apartment. While he was still in wonder how did Minho get so confident? The last time he met him he was a cute stuttering mess. Although he definitely not complaining because he kind of liked this side of him. 

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

Did you see yesterday's chan's room? Unfortunately was i was oversleeping because it was Sunday. but finally there was a minchan vlive after a whole 90 EPISODES!! but I'm still happy he was so cute in the live like his hair was so fluffy and his eyes were so beautiful. 

It may not be the best picture because it's a screenshot but can you see how cute he is? Him trying to do the wink 😭🥺

Let me just continue to be devastated because of how cute he is.

On the note of the story, the date is coming up. 

-kei.

fanboys | minsungOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara