35

a/n- I don't drink I've got no clue what happens when you drink so spare me if half of this is wrong. 

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

Felix was scared.

"Oh please Minho, don't drink," Felix asked Minho.

"I won't don't worry," Minho reassured him.

"I don't want you to go wild." 

"I'm not drinking don't worry."

'He's definitely going to drink' Felix thought.

Felix decided it was best to just tell Chan and Jisung, he started to walk up to a really tipsy Jisung and a normal chan. 

"He is drunk don't hold it against him," Felix stated.

"Huh?" Jisung got confused.

"Oh, Minho? haha, yeah..." Chan awkwardly put his hand around his nape.

"Didn't you go with Minho to caratland, he told me he didn't though," Felix asked. 

"Yeah..." Chan replied.

"Oh god, what did he do?" Felix got worried.

"He just complimented and touched my...abs" Chan whispered the last part.

"That bitch, touched your abs before me!?!? those buns are mine." Felix hmfped. 

"Yeah, they're yours now," Chan smirked.

Felix blushed in response, "Well at least he didn't do worse."

Felix's eyes widened as he felt someone squeeze his ass. He quickly tensed up, then relaxed a second later.

"Like that." Felix pointed out.

"Lixie I want kissies." Minho puckered his lips from behind Felix.

Felix pushed his face away, and Minho wrapped his hands around the younger's waist, "Why not?" he pouted.

The younger struggled to pull away from his grasp but gave up, it's not like he really minds anyway.

'Why?' Felix asked the audience. 

'My friend is a really good cuddler okay!?! He feels really warm and comfortable. Yes, chan's hugs are the best but Minho's are second best.' he argued with himself.

"You've got sungie now," Felix said pointing at a drunk Jisung.

"What do you mean? I've always got sungie bitch, he's all over my phone, OTHER THAN THOSE PICTURES OF CHAN'S BODY YOU PUT ON MY PHONE BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T HAVE ANY SPACE!" Minho snapped in his drunken state.

"I DIDN'T HAVE ANY FUCKING SPACE ON MY PHONE AND THOSE WERE HIS ARMS! HIS HEAVENLY ARMS!" Felix argued.

"SLUT I DON'T WANT TO HEAR YOU'RE OBSESSION ABOUT HIS ARMS ONCE MORE!! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH YOU TIRE ME WITH YOUR HOUR-LONG RANTS!" Minho shouted.

"AT LEAST MINE IS ONLY ONE HOUR LONG! AND IT'S ONLY ABOUT HIS ARMS, WITH YOU, YOU KEEP ON GOING ABOUT HOW YOU WANT JISUNG TO-"

"Ahem" they heard someone clear their throat.

Felix tilted my head, while still being groped by Minho. 

'Oh, they both are still here.' Felix realized.

"Oh my god, the real Jisung's is actually here," Minho finally latched away from the younger. 

"Yeah no, you're going to regret it." Felix pulled Minho back.

"Why would I ever regret having his dick up my ass?" he said nonchalantly. 

Jisung smirked because of what he heard.

"Minho you have at least five dildos at home," said Felix.

"And?" Minho questioned. 

"Go fuck yourself with that, it's probably bigger than his dick anyway."

"Heyyy! Who says my dick isn't big?" Jisung whined as he came forward and wrapped a hand around Minho's waist. 

"Is it?" Minho curiously asked. 

"Yes it is. 8 inches of pure dick." Jisung stated proudly.

"Really?" Minho went and grabbed Jisung's dick through the cloth trying to feel if it existed.

"Oh. it's actually there." Minho kept on unconsciously palming Jisung as the latter's breath kept getting sharper as his pants grew tighter. 

"Aww look at my squirrel blushing," Minho turned around to see a blushing Jisung so he decided to pat his head.

『••✎••』

Felix couldn't stand the third-wheeling, so he pulled Chan along with him and pushed him back into the car. 

"But we didn't even get to drink Lix," Chan said as he got confused. 

"You're getting my ass that should be more than enough." Felix walked to the other car door and sat inside.

"Move," said Felix.

"Yes sir." Chan agreed.

"It's Master," Felix replied.

"Sure Master, your wish is my command." Chan slightly bowed to a now blushing Felix.

"Get going now, we don't have all day."

"But we do have the entire night," Chan smirked before starting the car and heading to Felix's apartment.

And for what happened, leave it up to your imaginations.

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

HA! you thought. I can't write smut for my life! I honestly wouldn't mind but I just don't know how to. Just imagine all you want. It never gonna happen here. cause I'm a coward. 🤡

anyway hope you liked that shit attempt at making stuff happen something might happen next chapter although I don't know I don't got it planned out

c yall plus I loved today's skz-code all of them are so cute

and as always 

MAKNAE ON TOP!

-kei.