THANK YOU !!

hello hello :] how is everyone doing? we're in 2022 and its already been a little over a year since i first published this book.

I just came here because 

1. MY BOOK HIT OVER 100K VIEWS 

I'm immensely thankful to you for this and I can't express in words how grateful I am to all of you who read this book. this was my first completed work on here so it is very special to me and I can't begin to thank you for giving it so much attention. 

2. TODAY (January 7th 2022) MY BOOK HIT #1 IN THE STRAYKIDS TAG

When I first saw it I checked twice to see if it was the main tag and I soon confirmed it because it had a numerous amount of books under the tag and I somehow came first. I want to say thank you again because even a 100 thank yous won't be enough to show how thankful I am. I truly appreciate each one of you that decided to read this first work of mine. 

if you have any ideas for a bonus chapter please do leave them over here cause i want to write some minsung again :)

and I have one more book at the moment (the very notorious self-promotion) 

safety hazard - 2min (short story)

-five times seungmin gets hurt one way or another because of minho and one time minho makes up for it.

pls do check it out if you're interested :]

thank you all again for this and i love you <3

-kei.