Day 24 - Colorful Deku

Start from the beginning

"I'll help you bake!" Midoriya volunteered.

"Yeah, so will I!" Uraraka raised her hand.

Kirishima thought out loud, "It sounds fun."

Mina twirled and said, "I want to make some candy apples!"

"Me too!"

Soon, the entire class was somehow involved with the plan. (They managed to rope Bakugou in by promising to help him make a chamoy apple.)

------------------------

They divided the class of twenty into four teams.

Team 1 would make the candy apples and one chamoy apple.

Team 2 would make mini apple tarts.

Team 3 would make apple sauce.

Finally, Team 4 would make apple cider. 

Each team would have a total of 13 apples each.

------------------------
Team 1: Bakugou, Ojirou, Uraraka, Sero, and Momo

"Hey, pass the cinnamon," Sero asked Ojirou, who was heating up some sugar. He grabbed the bottle on his left to Sero on the right. Bakugou who was nearby, shouted, "Where the fuck is the chili?!?"

Momo and Uraraka sighed. Momo created the sticks and put them into the apples. She then passed it to Uraraka, who she dipped the apples into the candy mixture in the bowl she was holding. She then placed it onto the wax paper on the counter. 

"This actually might not take so long," Uraraka hummed as she swirled an apple in the mixture.

"That is, if the boys can get along." Momo and Uraraka looked at the fuming Bakugou and sighed.

------------------------
Team 2: Sato, Midoriya, Hitoshi, Todoroki, and Asui

"Hey, Midoriya, what if we changed the colors of the tarts?" Todoroki asked as he heated his hand and placed it underneath one of the small pastries.

"I don't know, hey Sato, do you think we should change the colors?" Midoriya turned to Sato, who was cutting the apples with Hitoshi.

"If you want, maybe something like red or orange or something."

Midoriya nodded and turned the apples into several fall colors, such as red, orange, and yellow.

"Kero, how much dough do you think we need?" Asui asked as she made some dough. 

Sato shrugged. "We'll figure out what else to make later."

Asui keroed and went back to making her dough.

------------------------
Team 3: Kirishima, Mina, Kaminari, Shouji, and Jirou

"Yeah!" Mina cheered as she cut the apples into slices. Jirou then took them and peeled each slice. She dropped them into a pot and Shouji simmered them. Kirishima and Kaminari sat to the side, waiting for them to finish.

"When is it our turn?" Kaminari whined as he leaned against Kirishima.

"Don't worry, it'll be our turn soon!" Kirishima activated his quirk and punched his fists together.

"I hope so," Kaminari said, watching the three work, "I'm bored and Jirou won't let me near the knives."

Kirishima looked at Kaminari while thinking, 'Good thing she didn't let him'.

------------------------
Team 4: Koda, Hagakure, Aoyama, Tokoyami, and Iida

"How long did it say to wait?" Hagakure turned to Iida, who looked at the recipe on his phone. 

"According to this website, we must wait for the apples, spices, and oranges to simmer for two hours."

"Then what are we supposed to be doing?" Tokoyami questioned and Aoyama spun, releasing more of his sparkles. 

"We can enjoy my beautiful glitter!" 

"Or we can go help the other teams?" Hagakure said. 

Iida nodded, "That is a good idea! Let's go see if they need any help."

It turned out that no one needed help.

------------------------

A few hours later, everything was done. The apples were finally used up. 

"Jeez, we made a lot," Midoriya said as he poured some cider into his cup. Todoroki passed his cup to Midoriya, who also filled it and passed it back to Todoroki.

"At least we won't have to worry about it anymore!" Hagakure pointed out.

"Yeah, that's true."

Midoriya took a sip of his cider and grabbed a mini apple tart as well. "I hope that we won't have to worry about anything like this."

Hitoshi stared at Midoriya, "You better not've jinxed us."

Midoriya shuddered. "I hope not."

"WHY THE FUCK DID WE ONLY MAKE ONE CHAMOY APPLE?!?!"