Chapter 28

VANESSA'S P.O.V

Operation: make-Nico-jealous was a go.
I tamed my dark black hair,the curled it.I slipped on a tight black t-shirt that showed off my toned stomach.

Silver leggings,a leather jacket that clung to my body.And combat boots...you can never forget those.

I was never one,to wear makeup...but I had to look attractive.And truth is...I'm not.Sure when the mist left my face I looked...somewhat pretty.

But attractive?No.

I did that smokey eye thing and put on some dark red lipstick.

I'm  going for bad***  not  girly.

After,I came out.Nico seemed to have disappeared.

Great.When,I leave I'll make an entrance.

Personally,I don't want anyone's attention...well other than Di Angelo.

But with this get up?I wasn't exactly going to blend in.

Ah well.

I leave the Hermes Cabin,and sit at the Artemis section and ate.

Lady Artemis,herself gave me permission.I told her my hatred of males,but how I didn't wish to treat them harshly either.

So,she allowed me to sit here.Of course,that itself would get a few eyes my way...but now.

I hadn't come out for ages.And my outfit?The Aphrodite kids be jelly.

Let's just say...there were a lot of eyes my way.Male eyes.

Great.Just great.

As soon as I was done I left.Not caring if there were others who wanted to speak to me.

I walk to the Apollo cabin...hoping to see Alisa.I hadn't seen her in her table...she wasn't here either.

Maybe she'll turn up.

I walked around...there wasn't anyone around.

Then I saw it...a grand piano.

I couldn't resist.I needed to voice my thoughts and banish them.I needed the music to liven me.

I sit on the bench and start to play...'This is Gospel by Panic!At the Disco'

"If you love me let me GO! X2"I finish...at first I thought I heard the faint sound of clapping.I get up quickly...no one.

I walk back towards the exit...only to see Nico and Will swallowing each other faces off.

I admit,I felt hurt.

Suddenly,Alisa appears screaming."Get out!Find somewhere else to make out...THAT AIN'T HERE!"she screamed.

They both broke away gasping for air.Both of them looking sheepish.

"I'll just go..."I turned to leave.Only to feel a hand wrap around my wrist."Let's talk later."Alisa instructed.

I nod,and leave.Feeling a tear slip down my cheek.

So much for making him jealous.

Then it struck me...he did that to make me jealous.