Chapter 25

It was Alisa,and she looked as angry as ever.''Di Angelo,come with me."she grunted.I did as she told,not needing to be told twice.

">"Do you have any idea what you put Vanessa,through?"She demanded.Her eyebrows knit in anger."Nothing, obviously."I say,with a little angrier than I intended it,to be.Alisa looked at me skeptically

"What are you talking about!"she screeched.

"What are you talking about?!"I demand.My temper rising."She dated 5 guys,for crying out loud!She obviously doesn't like me!"I practically yell.

First,Alisa looks confused then smug."Look,don't tell Vanessa I told you this...but she only dated them to get over you. " she admitted.

My mouth opens,but no words come out.To say I was overjoyed would be an understatement.

"Your not kidding?!"I ask,wondering if I was dreaming.

"Not in the slightest.And you haven't heard all of it-" Alisa explained, Vanessa's grief and pain.How she had lost her foster parents.Losing her mortal parent was btough...but foster parents too?

It could break someone,even further.Being rejected 5 times, probably didn't help either.

"You need to talk to her."Alisa finished,she looked stressed.There was a crease on her forehead that hadn't been there 3 months ago.The worry lines around her mouth tightened.

As far as,I remembered she didn't even have worry lines.

Vanessa must've been worse.I thought worriedly.

"Yeah,I should."I agree finally.

Slowly,a walk to the Hermes Cabin.As I open,the door a dagger barely cut off my ear."Go AWAY!"a voice yelled.The voice was broken,hurt,angry and it was Vanessa's.

I walk further into the cabin,and my heart almost jumps out of my throat.For...several reasons.

Vanessa looked really different.Skin deathly pale,hair lifeless and her eyes looked like shattered glass.Waiting for someone to glue the pieces back together.

That would and should be me.

Secondly,she was hotter than ever.She'd been working our recently,and it showed.She was leaner and more muscular.

Finally,the worst part....she looked like me.