(17) Integrity

It's the first night you spend in Spencer's bed. You sleep surprisingly well. A few times you wake up just enough to hear Spencer breathe next to you, calming you down instantly and making you fall asleep again.

When you slowly start to wake up, you feel your hair being tugged on. You blink a few times to get used to the bright light of the morning. "Hey." Spencer whispers.

You run your fingers through your hair and realize what the source of the tugging was. Turning your head to Spencer, you ask: "Were you braiding my hair?"

He is propped up on his elbow next to you, denting the mattress: "Yeah." Spencer admits.

You fully turn around and smile at him. He lifts his hand like he wants to touch you, but hesitates. Was yesterday just that? Yesterday? A weird evening, emotions boiling over?

You thought nothing could really scare you anymore. That your trauma made you immune to any fear that doesn't stem from it. You were wrong.

It takes everything you got not to tremble when you cradle his face with both hands. The pace of Spencer's breathing quickens. Urged by your hands, he leans down to you. Just before your lips touch, he asks: "Do you want to be with me?"

One of your hands wanders to the back of his neck and you pull him against you. His lips land on yours. You quietly moan. Spencer rolls partially onto you, tilting his head to the other side and kissing you again. And again. And again.

You gently run your fingers over his face, barely touching his skin, and push strands of hair to the side. "Yes." You quietly answer his question. Spencer's eyes light up. A bright smile spreads on his face. He caresses your cheeks and goes to kiss you again. But you're faster. You snake your leg around his hips and flip him over, you now on top of him. Surprised, he inhales sharply.

Spencer's hands rest on your thighs when you lean down and kiss his neck up and down. He claws into them when you gently suck on the skin over his pulse point. The blanket lays between your and his crotch, but you swear you feel his dick harden.

"Can I touch you?" You ask him with a low voice. His grip on your thighs gets even more intense when he nods. You lean back down and find his lips. With one hand you grab his hair and yank his head back, exposing his throat. His breathing hitches. You bite his lower lip, then the side of his neck, then his shoulder.

"Fuck." Spencer mumbles. That makes you halt and raise your head. His eyes dart around your face nervously, not really meeting yours. His cheeks and neck are flushed.

Ever so slightly, you grind down into his crotch. He gulps.

Now you are certain that his dick is hard. "Ehm, sorry – I..." Spencer writhes beneath you. You kiss his soft lips. "What?" You whisper into his ear before press a kiss behind it. "I'm..." He doesn't get out a full sentence.

Slowly, your hand wanders under the blanket. You push it into his boxers and let it linger on his hipbone. "You're what, Spencer?" You brush your nose over his chin and press your cheek against his. "Tell me."

"Oh Maker, I-" His voice trembles and he audibly swallows. "I'm really turned on." Spencer finally blurts out. You kiss his cheek and lean back up: "Should I go on?"

"Yes." He frantically nods. "Please, yes."

Now that you have his consent, you grab his rock-hard dick with your hand. It's thick and warm and twitches as soon as you start to stroke it. So much for taking it slow. But you don't plan on fucking him just yet. That may be a bit much. However, there are other fun things to do...

You scoot down a bit and take the blanket with you, exposing the tent in his boxers. Carefully, you lift the waistband and pull his boxers down as well. His eyes widen and he stares down at you. Grabbing his cock again, you marvel at it. Fucking hell. Spencer should work on his big dick energy. You push the t-shirt he wears up just a bit, so that you can trace his hipbones with your index finger.