"Hey Georgia Rose?" Louis said and I glanced at him.

"Hey Lou?" I use the same monotonous asking tone as Louis.

"Never say that again." I focused my eyes on Louis fully who was stood behind Liam.

"Say what?"

"Up and at 'em," he tried to mock my voice but failed.

"Just because you don't want me to now I'll say it all the time." I said and then heard movement from the bed, causing me to focus on that instead. I saw Melissa stir and I assumed she was coming back into the world of the conscious. "Can the two of you leave before she wakes up and immediately passes out again." I laughed and directed to the boys who nodded and said they'd come back later.

   Melissa sat up quickly, what seemed like too quickly, and started looking around the room. I swear that it looked like one of those scenes out of a movie when the guy gets knocked out and pops back up, frantically searching for the assaulter.

"Did I just dream that Louis Tomlinson and Liam Payne came in here?" she asked with her words so rushed that I almost didn't catch what she said. All I could do was laugh. There's no way this is happening right now, I thought to myself.

"No you didn't, they were in fact in here just now." I said, trying to bite back a laugh at her reaction.

"Oh." is all she said.

"Jesus, I knew you were obsessed but I didn't think it was 'faint when you see them' obsessed." Chelsea said and Melissa just shot her a glare.

   Once the two girls collected themselves, it was almost time for us to leave the hotel and head over to the arena.

   Liam, Louis, Zayn, Niall and Harry all came back prior to us leaving in order to say hi to the girls again. I saw it all over Missy's face how she was shitting herself, trying to keep her cool.

   Two cars came to take us, one for the boys and one for me, Chelsea and Missy.

   That's when things started to get... odd.

"Wait so, earlier, was that you in those pictures?" Melissa asked out of nowhere.

   Now as far as I knew, I wasn't aware of any pictures of me being anywhere other than my own instagram page.

   Which made me slightly panic.

   Thalia, being the dearest person I've ever met and yes I mean that in the most sarcastic way possible, told me specifically just hours before 'I shouldn't have to ask you this but try not to be seen out in public with the boys.'.

   It's not like I wanted to, yet, anyways. But it's the way she said it to me that pissed me off and kind of made me want to go against everything just to piss her off too.

I hesitated before answering her, fearing what she was going to say. "What pictures?"

"Are you serious?" she asked in almost disbelief.

"Yes?"

"Don't you like ever go on twitter?" she began pulling out her phone from her purse in order to show me what she was going on about.