✾ ;𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙫𝙚

❝𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗧𝗜𝗟𝗟 𝗗𝗢𝗘𝗦𝗡'𝗧 𝗞𝗡𝗢𝗪

❝𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗧𝗜𝗟𝗟 𝗗𝗢𝗘𝗦𝗡'𝗧 𝗞𝗡𝗢𝗪.❞

"You guys keep working, I need to go do something." My uncle raised his hand and left the gym, I furrowed my eyebrows.

Suga wrapped his arm around my shoulder, "Does your uncle have some secret girlfriend or something?" I shrugged. "I was wondering the same thing...but," we both looked at each other and busted out laughing.

"There's no way he could have a girlfriend!" We hunched over and laughed our asses off, "Coach?" Takeda opened the door, peeking his head out. Suga and I's laughter died down as I threw the ball at him. He gasped and started to chase me around the gym, "Uh- (y/n) come over here a second." Takeda motioned with his hand, not looking back at us at all.

Suga caught me and spun me around as I lay my head on his shoulder. "Is there a problem?" Daichi jogged over to the door and his mouth dropped.

I furrowed my eyebrows and tapped Suga's arm. He let go of me and we both walked over to the door, please don't tell me he's hurt.

I moved through some of them when my eyes widened.

"You got me a car?!" I ran up to my uncle and jumped onto him, Tanaka and Noya followed but went to the car, and the team followed them. "I hope you like it." He smiled, I pulled out of the hug and grabbed his shoulders.

"I love it!! Thank you! Thank you!" "TAKE US FOR A SPIN (Y/N/N)!" They jumped up and down while standing at the doors. "Here ya go." He held up the keys, I met his gaze again and smiled, throwing my arms around him again.

"Love you!" I grabbed the keys and opened the door, Suga got in the passenger seat, then in the back it's a whole different story.

The car has three rows of seats, the middle row was Asahi behind Suga, Daichi and Tsukishima behind me. In the very back was Ennoshita, Kazuhito, and Kinoshita. Hinata was between Daichi's legs, Yamaguchi on Tsuki's lap, and Noya on Asahi's lap. Kageyama and Tanaka were on the ground in front of them, there was only so much room for so many people. "Be safe! And don't crash!" My uncle pointed at me, I nodded and smiled while rolling up the windows. "Does everyone have their seatbelts on?" I looked into the rearview mirror, "Yes!"