✾ ;𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚

❝𝗦𝗛𝗘 𝗞𝗡𝗢𝗪𝗦 𝗛𝗢𝗪 𝗠𝗨𝗖𝗛 𝗜𝗧 𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗧𝗦 𝗧𝗢 𝗕𝗘 𝗖𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗗 𝗢𝗡

❝𝗦𝗛𝗘 𝗞𝗡𝗢𝗪𝗦 𝗛𝗢𝗪 𝗠𝗨𝗖𝗛 𝗜𝗧 𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗧𝗦 𝗧𝗢 𝗕𝗘 𝗖𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗗 𝗢𝗡.❞

"I was trying to surprise you, and then I got surprised with everyone else." "And what about your little boyfriend?" "You have a boyfriend?" Akaashi furrowed his eyebrows, "Yeah, it's me." Kuroo wrapped his around my neck and I scoffed. "If it was you then why are you asking about, 'my little boyfriend'?" I pushed him back and he laughed. "It's Tooru Oikawa." I looked back at Akaashi and Bokuto.

"You're dating that guy?" Bokuto groaned and threw his arms up, "You deserve someone way better." I furrowed my eyebrows at the voice and looked behind Kuroo. "Ken!" I pushed Kuroo out of the way and wrapped my arms around him.

"How have you been?" I smiled and rested my head on top of his, "Good, what about you?" He hugged back. "I've been okay." I ruffled his hair, he squinted his eyes as I did.

I'm 5'7 so I'm taller than Noya, Hinata, Yachi, Kiyoko, and Kenma so far. We all headed to the bleachers and started talking for a bit.

While they were talking, I was on Tik Tok and Kuroo was texting someone. My curious ass looked at his phone.

"Who are you texting?" I leaned on his shoulder, he turned his phone away. "Ohhh, so we're keeping secrets from each other now?" "No-" I nodded and stood up. I pretended like I was walking away and went to the seats above him. I slowly made my way over and leaned over his shoulder, I read most of it then he started typing. 

"You can't, I don't think." 

He responded and turned off his phone to look around.

"Where-" He looked to his right and saw me out of the corner of his eye. "(y/n/n)! What did you see?!" He turned most of his body, I hummed.

"All of it." I tried to grab his phone out of his hands. "Don't." He held it back, I smirked.

"You got a secret girlfriend, don't you?" I stood up and sat down next to him again, "No, I'm single." "We can tell." Kenma smiled and we laughed at that while Kuroo rolled his eyes.