✾ ;𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚

❝𝗦𝗛𝗘 𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗘𝗧𝗦 𝗛𝗘𝗥 𝗠𝗜𝗡𝗗 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗛𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗗𝗦

❝𝗦𝗛𝗘 𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗘𝗧𝗦 𝗛𝗘𝗥 𝗠𝗜𝗡𝗗 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗛𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗗𝗦.❞

I reached my hand up to fix my mask, turning on my back as I did so. A pounding knock at the door made me jump. "(y/n/n)!" Tendou's voice was muffled a bit, I closed my eyes and sighed.

I got up and went to the door, opening it a bit as I saw him standing there. "Is bo in here?" He tried to look back in the room, "Which answer do you want me to say?" I blinked slowly, trying to wake up more.

"I want you to say the truth!" He groaned and squatted down, arms covering his head. I followed after him and patted his head softly, "If I say no?"

"Then I have to go look for him more and it would take forever."

"And if I say yes?" "I would be upset since he slept in here without me then I would tackle him and yell in his ear." He looked up a little, I bit my lip a little trying to make a choice. "Yes, he slept in here."

We both straightened up, his eyes wide. I motioned with my head and pushed the door open more as I stepped back.

I let the door shut behind me as he ran over to the bed. I grabbed my phone off the charger and unlocked it, not seeing a text from Kuroo.

"Hey, tori." I sat down on the bed, my back facing the two who were yelling at each other. "Did tetsuro make it to his room last night?" "I think so. Also, Oikawa has been yelling at Iwaizumi a lot. He's been like following him everywhere."

Once he was done talking, he went back to yelling at Bokuto.

They sounded like two huskies.

I got up once again and grabbed the thermometer that Keishin bought. I put my tongue to the roof of my mouth and stuck the thermometer under it.

I kept it there until it beeped, "Ninety-nine." I sighed and got the plastic piece that protected the metal off.

I snapped my fingers and they stopped screaming. "Let's go to breakfast." Their attention stayed on me and they got up.