✾ ;𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧

forgot to add this but skin-picking plays a big part in this book.

❝𝗦𝗛𝗘 𝗚𝗘𝗧𝗦 𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗘𝗗 𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗡 𝗣𝗘𝗢𝗣𝗟𝗘 𝗧𝗘𝗟𝗟 𝗛𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗢 𝗗𝗢 𝗠𝗨𝗟𝗧𝗜𝗣𝗟𝗘 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦

❝𝗦𝗛𝗘 𝗚𝗘𝗧𝗦 𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗘𝗗 𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗡 𝗣𝗘𝗢𝗣𝗟𝗘 𝗧𝗘𝗟𝗟 𝗛𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗢 𝗗𝗢 𝗠𝗨𝗟𝗧𝗜𝗣𝗟𝗘 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦.❞

We walked down the hall with everyone else, I looked over and saw Iwaizumi and Oikawa walking our way. I made eye contact with Oikawa and watched as he furrowed his eyebrows.

"Hey!" He called out, jogging towards us. The group of us had stopped walking and pulled off to the side a bit, "What the fuck are you doing with her?"

Iwaizumi walked up next to him, "Calm down shit head." He scoffed, Oikawa grabbed Kuroo's wrist, taking his hand off of mine. Akaashi got Bokuto off of my other hand, "Don't touch her again."

I felt Bokuto tap my arm, making me smile.

"Come on." He grabbed my wrist tightly and started to pull me to the cafeteria. I pulled back a little, he didn't budge. He moved his hand a little and started digging his nails into my skin. I turned and looked back at the guys, "I'll talk with you guys later, okay?" I smiled, they looked concerned. Kuroo was about to talk but I closed my eyes and shook my head, waving back at them as he pulled me away.

I turned back and looked at the ground, "Who is he to you?" "One of my best friends." "Sure." He scoffed and tugged my arm, I looked at my wrist.

"I've known those four since second grade. I've known two other guys since first grade!"

He stopped walking and looked down at me. "She's not lying, now," Iwaizumi rested one of his hands on my arm and one on his hand.

"Let go of her or I will beat the absolute shit out of you." He pulled at Oikawa's hand, he let go of me, and sighed.

Iwaizumi glared at him for a second and looked down at my wrist. He rubbed his thumb softly over the marks.

"You okay?" He met my gaze and I nodded. "I just don't want you hanging around them, what if you cheat on me?" "Her, cheating? Please, tell me you're joking." Iwaizumi scoffed and put his hands in his pockets as we started walking again.