✾ ;𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣

❝𝗛𝗘 𝗛𝗔𝗦 𝗦𝗘𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 𝗔𝗡𝗫𝗜𝗘𝗧𝗬

❝𝗛𝗘 𝗛𝗔𝗦 𝗦𝗘𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 𝗔𝗡𝗫𝗜𝗘𝗧𝗬.❞

"You guys got everything?" Michimiya looked around the room at all of us, some nodded and we headed out of the building. I fixed the strap to my bag since it was putting pressure on my shoulder.

The tightening feeling in my throat made me clear it.

Moe began saying something to me as we walked down the steps to the buses. I just nodded if what she said was a question.

Once we reached my uncle's car, I split from my team. I opened the passenger door and put my bag on the floor in front of the seat. I leaned back up, "Can I say goodbye?" I looked at him, he smiled and nodded.

I shut the door to the car and felt someone wrap their arms around me. He rested his head against my shoulder, tears falling onto my shirt.

"You can't cry." I elbowed him in his side softly, "Sorry but I don't want you to go."

Shoes scrapping on the concrete made me look over, "She'll be back in a few weeks." Ushijima rubbed Kuroo's shoulder. He shook his head, burying his face into my neck, "Can't she just stay with us?" "School is important for her too." Akaashi smiled at us, I turned around and faced Kuroo. "My team isn't playing the next time, but I'll come to visit."

His eyes welled up more, eyebrows turning up. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him as close as I could.

"I promise, I'll be there." "She's doesn't break promises." Keishin chimed in, Bokuto's sobs could be heard from miles away at this point.

I motioned my hand for them all to come closer and they did. One big group hug, three crying their eyes out loudly.

"I'm gonna miss you guys, even if it's for a couple of weeks." I closed my eyes, "We're gonna miss you too." Kenma sniffled, "Facetime, call, and text, okay?" "Of course."

After a few minutes, Keishin spoke up, "We have to get going." I opened my eyes and they backed up. I looked up at them, "I'll keep visiting you four in Tokyo." I pointed between Kuroo, Bokuto, Kenma, and Akaashi.