✾ ;𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚

❝𝗦𝗛𝗘 𝗚𝗘𝗧𝗦 𝗔𝗧𝗧𝗔𝗖𝗛𝗘𝗗 𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗜𝗟𝗬

❝𝗦𝗛𝗘 𝗚𝗘𝗧𝗦 𝗔𝗧𝗧𝗔𝗖𝗛𝗘𝗗 𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗜𝗟𝗬.❞

I took a sip of my soda and rested my head on Iwaizumi's shoulder. "What if he doesn't remember me?"

He smiled and patted my leg, "He'll remember you, trust me." I bit my lip softly and looked over to my right.

Noya and Hinata got up suddenly and started throwing the ball up super high. I smiled a little as I watched the rest of the team join in with them. I leaned up off his shoulder and stood up, pacing back and forth.

"(y/n)." Iwaizumi followed me with his eyes, "I feel like my heart is gonna beat out of my chest."

"The Shiratorizawa team is here!" A guy yelled running into the main gym, I pulled my phone out of my pocket. I opened my messages and started typing to Kuroo the best I could with one finger as my left hand held my drink.

𝗱𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗮𝘀𝘀 🤨

is toshi here now?

yh come wait with us

I let out a breath and felt my hands shaking a little. "What if I did something to make him mad? What if he really hated me as a kid?" I looked at Iwaizumi, he stood up and wrapped his arms around me.

"You're overthinking it. Take a deep breath."

I did what he said and took in a deep breath, resting my forehead against his shoulder. I moved my arms to wrap around his waist. "Where's Tooru at?" I murmured and put my cheek on his shoulder, he looked around for a second.

"He's still on the phone, I guess. He did say it was important." I felt his hand rubbing my back softly, "You okay now?"

I nodded silently and put my phone in between my middle and ring finger. My pointer and thumb held my drink.

I grabbed his hand with my right hand and started pulling him toward my friends. "(y/n), I don't think it's a good idea for me to go with you to your friends."