✾ ;𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙞𝙭

❝𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗥𝗔𝗜𝗡 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗧𝗦 𝗛𝗘𝗥

❝𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗥𝗔𝗜𝗡 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗧𝗦 𝗛𝗘𝗥.❞

"A week has already gone by." Bokuto sighed dramatically, I smiled and played a game on my phone. "Whatcha playing?" Kuroo leaned on my shoulder a little, "Minecraft, look I finished my house." I leaned towards him and showed him my phone, I could smell his cologne.

It was the one I got for his birthday.

He held his finger on my phone and moved it around, looking at the big house I finished up.

"How long did it take you?" He turned his head towards me, I shrugged. "Ken and I have been building it for a bit." I looked over at Kenma, they smiled a little with a nod.

"Why did you have to keep (y/n/n) a secret Tets?" Tendou whined as he laid his head in my lap, I glanced around the gym. "Because he wants her all to himself." Bokuto bumped his elbow into Kuroo's arm.

"Bo! It's not that, I just wanted to give her a surprise." He put his chin on my shoulder, I laughed a little as I got a text message from Iwaizumi.

Kuroo looked down a little and read it,

𝗶𝘄𝗮 🤔

you seen dick head around?

i've seen many, which one do u mean?

that stupid ass bf of urs

i'll call him and get back to u
𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱

Kuroo lifted his chin off of my shoulder, "Do you want me to come with you?" I laughed and let Tendou get his head off my thighs. "Are you crazy? I'll be back in a bit." I stood up, walking a couple of feet away from the guys. I clicked on his contact and pressed, call. I held the phone to my ear and it immediately went to voicemail.

I furrowed my eyebrows and tried to call him once more, voicemail. I looked back at the guys and walked down the stairs to leave the gym, looking around the halls for him.