✾ ;𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙚𝙣

❝𝗦𝗛𝗘 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗞𝗦 𝗔𝗞𝗔𝗔𝗦𝗛𝗜 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗕𝗢𝗞𝗨𝗧𝗢 𝗔𝗥𝗘 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗖𝗨𝗧𝗘𝗦𝗧

❝𝗦𝗛𝗘 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗞𝗦 𝗔𝗞𝗔𝗔𝗦𝗛𝗜 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗕𝗢𝗞𝗨𝗧𝗢 𝗔𝗥𝗘 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗖𝗨𝗧𝗘𝗦𝗧.❞

"We should go to the movies after camp, that would be fun." Iwaizumi sighed as he sat down next to Kuroo, I shook my head slightly with a smile on my face. "We got you these since you weren't feeling good before."

I looked to my left, Bokuto and Tendou looked down at the ground, handing me a bunch of snacks.

"Thanks, guys." I started looking through them, a bunch of my favorite candies and pocky. Bokuto pulled me towards him and leaned my back on his chest. "Here." I opened the packaging, "Only if it's (f/p)." Kuroo smiled brightly and I shoved it in his mouth.

"Are you imagining something right now?" I smiled and Tendou pushed him over and over.

"Save it for the bedroom Kuroo!" Iwaizumi, Akaashi, and Tendou laughed. "Is it true?" Bokuto rested his chin in his palm, smiling up at him. "It's not! (y/n)!" He yelled and looked down at me, I laughed and hit Bokuto's leg.

"You don't need to be embarrassed bro, it's okay to be gay." Bokuto smiled, "Shut up! I'm not!" He got up and started poking his fingers into my side.

I leaned off of Bokuto as I started laughing, "Stop- it!" I sniffled and started grabbing at his hands.

He smiled and stopped after a couple of seconds, "That's what you get." He straightened up, sitting closer to us. "The pools open!" Keishin yelled into the gym, people began leaving the gym to go get changed. "Meet you guys outside?"

We all agreed and went to go get changed ourselves. I had moved my stuff back into my team's room, so I headed there and got changed.

After I was done, I headed outside. When I got there I saw the third years and headed over to them, "Hey, you okay?" Suga gave me a side hug, I shielded my eyes from the sun with my hand.

"Yeah, I'm just a bit tired. I miss you guys." I smiled, "(y/n)!! Get in!" Noya yelled while the mix of the guy's team and mine looked at me. I sat down on the edge of the pool and put my feet in. I looked over at the door and saw Kuroo walking out, a girl behind him.