Novel_Worm

Primarily a fantasy writer, Valentina Stone has two of her stories featured on Wattpad Shorts' lists. She has also completed a novel, The Betrothed Emissary, and she is working on another story, Utopia Fading, with her co-author silvertongue_20.

KeiraKnox1

Reader, writer, and reviewer, Keira Knox has completed two romance books: After Friday Night and Hypocrite. When she's not working on her novels, she hosts a book club on her profile and compiles the tip book Writing a Novel (A Guide to Grammar and Drafting). 

hcwilhelm

Our go-to Ambassador for all questions Wattpad, Heather is the Featured author of Ipseity, as well as an NBR Spotlight author. On top of being a Data Ambassador and Paid Stories Moderator, she runs a first impressions critique shop. With a message box that's always open and an engaging announcement board, a follow here is well spent.

ccallis0246

Founder of the SunflowerCommunity, a group with over 1K followers, Cassie is a serial judge, reviewer, and book club admin. On Wattpad, her completed romance novella Let It Go has over twenty-five thousand views, and offscreen, she has several developing works. Right now, she studies English in college and has plans to eventually get a master's degree in creative writing or screenwriting.

NykkyBee

Nykky Bee is a dedicated writer and judge on Wattpad. She is also the author of two completed novels, The Assassin, and its sequel, The Assassin: Going Elite. On top of that, she has several ongoing works, including the third book in her Assassin series and the humorous short story Truly Scared. With quotes of the day on her message board and friendly responses, her profile is an open, welcoming community.

Ink_Scars206

Vicky—writer, reader, editor, and self-declared chocolate addict. Author of 101 Ways to Plot and Plan a Story (currently unpublished) and several books in the works offline, she is an adventurous multitasker aiming to help both you and her on your writing journeys.

Robinsongbird

Robinsongbird is new to Wattpad, but she's a lifetime-long story lover. With over 88,000 words logged on NaNoWriMo and thousands more tucked into her writing notebooks, she's a dedicated wordsmith who certainly knows how to get past the blank page. Follow her here on Wattpad or join her on NaNoWriMo at readrobin.

avadel

Professional proofreaders and self-published authors, we are the writers of Of Caverns and Casters and the editors of this book. We have a particular love for YA Fantasy, but we've read and written everything from poetry to nonfic, horror to romance, and sci-fi to psych-thriller. We're active advocates for undiscovered talent and indie authors, so if you're looking to publish, we'd love to help you out.

Featured Writers Thank you for all you do! If we got something wrong or included something you would like removed, PM us so we can fix it for you! If we left something major out, also let us know, and we'll consider weaving it in

Featured Writers 
Thank you for all you do! If we got something wrong or included something you would like removed, PM us so we can fix it for you! If we left something major out, also let us know, and we'll consider weaving it in. We want this to be your spot to shine. (=