30

Seulgi POV

I was on my way home until I got a call from Irene.

"Irene?"

"Seulgi, I think someone's watching me." I heard her voice was low and quiet and a little shaky. My heart immediately stopped and I started walking towards her house.

"Stay on the phone. I'll come to you. Where are you?" 

"I'm near the coffee shop." I start to quicken my pace.

"I'm on my way." She didn't hang up on the call which made me feel better. All of the sudden I heard a clunk and then a male's voice.

"I found you my love. Did you miss me Joohyun?" I started running and my heart was racing. I ran around many corners and I finally saw the two. I saw Irene pinned against a wall by none other than Park Bogum. I quickly launch myself onto him causing him to let Irene go.

Irene got her phone and started to call the police. Park Bogum just watched her and then looked at me. He gave off a little smirk. 

"You just have to get in the way of my love don't you. I don't want to hurt you but if I must," His eyes turn murderous and it makes me stand still in place.

"I will kill you." He pounces at me and starts to punch me. I start to block back and I could hear Irene in the background yelling at the police to come. 

Bogum starts to punch me even harder and I heard Irene yelling at him to stop.

"Stop it Bogum!" He looked up at Irene with psychotic eyes and smiled at her. 

"My love, I have to kill her she is in the way of our love!" She slowly inched closer towards us and remained calm.

"She won't get in the way."

"She already has." All I could do was listen to what was happening. I was still on the floor and Bogum was still on top of me.

"Get off of her first Bogum and let's talk." Bogum got off of me and I was about to pounce on him.

"Don't Seulgi." I looked at Irene shocked and her eyes told me to trust her and I nod. I take a step back and watch.

"Talk about our love Joohyun?! It's only been a one sided love! Why aren't you wearing your necklace?! WHy did you run away from me?! I love you Joohyun so much!" He pulls out a gun and aims it at her head.

"I love you so much that I want to kill you so no one can have you." I immediately pounce onto him and fight over the gun. Irene stands still in fear and I don't blame her. I heard sirens coming close and I saw police running in our direction. I got off of Bogum and put my hands in the air when the police asked me too.

I looked over at Irene and she was just ran towards me and hugged me. Bogum put his hands up as well and the police walked over to him to hand cuff him. Before they did though, Bogum reached for the gun and aimed it at Irene. 

"If I can't have you, then no one should." I quickly shielded her and heard the gunshot. I immediately fall down and the police immediately called an ambulance and got Park Bogum out of there. I could hear Irene screaming and crying telling me that I will be okay and I believed her. 

I heard her soothing voice and I forgot about the pain. I closed my eyes slowly and darkness filled my vision. 

Irene POV

I grabbed a couple of flowers and dressed up. I began to walk towards the cemetery. I looked at how beautiful the flowers were and how they reminded me of Seulgi. 

I take a deep breath and walk into the cemetery. I look at the graves and I finally found it. I put down the flowers and knelt on the grass while praying in front of it. 

I hear someone behind me and kneel next to me. 

"I thought I was supposed to pick you up. Why are you here early?" I looked at Seulgi and just sighed. 

"I wanted to talk to him before you came." I said while looking at the gravestone with her brother's name on it.

"Well I should introduce you two first shouldn't I?" I nod and smile.

"Hey, it's been a while. This is my girlfriend Bae Joohyun, She's beautiful isn't she? She helped me a lot and I bet you would have loved her, but you can't steal her because she is mine." I chuckled and bowed down towards the grave.

"Hello, My name is Bae Joohyun, you did a wonderful job taking care of Seulgi and giving her love that she never had. I would love to meet someone who means so much to her." Seulgi just took my hand and smiled at me.

"Thank you." She said.

"No, thank you Kang Seulgi."

"I wonder what life would have been like without you in it." I said.

"I don't want to wonder what it would have been like because I like what's happening right now in mine." I look at her and nod in agreement. 

She pulls me into a kiss and I quickly pull away she looked at me confused and a little hurt.

"What?" She asked. I looked at her brother's gravestone.

"We shouldn't kiss in front of your brother Seulgi!" I said. She just laughed and looked back at his grave.

"Guess what, I found my lover! I finally beat you at something!" I just giggled at how childish she was. At least they were close or else this would be very disrespectful.

"Goodbye. I'll talk to you later." Seulgi took my hand and we both took one last look at the gravestone and then left. 

We both went over to the park and we sat on the swings.

"It's finally over." I said exhausted.

"What is?"

"Everything. Everything that we wanted to forget or wanted to accomplish. We finally did it." I said. Seulgi stops swinging and looks at me.

"There is something that hasn't been completed though Joohyun." I stop swinging too and look at her.

"What is it?"

"Marrying you." I immediately blush and I just look at her.

"I can't wait to complete this goal Joohyun." I just smile back at her.

"I can't wait for you to complete it Seulgi."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The end...It freaking sucks I'm sorry. I just wanted to end this fast so I kind of rushed everything. I don't feel like writing anymore. This is the longest story I have ever written and I'm still surprised at how people do that. Anyway I hope you liked it...Sorry for the errors and stuff I kind of suck at literature. Once again kudos to other writers around the world. This is hard stuff and you have earned my respect. Until another story!

~Nomnom